By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i dont want to become a hateboy save me please

I am not a fanboy I have a 360 but i like what the wii has done (change the gaming world).My mummy would play the wii but she would not play 360.She would play wii sport not gear wars. Anywho i dnt like how some people are treating the wii like the second coming you know it not that great. However when it come ps3 i have noting but pure HATE for it.I only got hate for playstation 3 cause all my miate at school started to bad mouth the wii sayin ooo the look how beautiful graphic and look how crap the wii is. Then they would cus the 360 saying errrrrrrrr red ring red ring.SO I HIT BACK. i always tell them how much ps3 sales a week . I bring up lair (hahhahahahah review from edge 3/10 hahahhahaa) and other stuuf. But now, i want to change i want to become a purist no matter how long it takes a few second a minutes a few years it shall be done so pleasemy brothers help me help me. i opne advice from all three of consal generation 360 wii ps3 . Sorter like the avatar yh. kopboi aka avatar quest to become purist out november 20th rating still pending.i am young and i want you peeps in vg chart to be my sensai i believe i am ready.

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

a little help please some1 anyone

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Patients young grasshopper :D Ummm not QUITE sure what your looking for XD but a healthy start would be to stop looking for negatives and start seeing the positives. Talk about Nintendo's creativity and uniqueness, talk about Microsofts fantastic lineup of software, talk about Sony's incredible multimedia functionality :P look to the GREATNESS!!!! You can be saved :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

well it's very hard to help someone when you have no idea what they are saying..... i had to restrained myself from saying something rude which i know others will do for me so umm nice post....???

Just relax. Who care's what they say. I have one friend who owns a 360 and a ps3. He says the Wii is old tech and will die soon. lol. He says 360 is by far the best now and the PS3 is the future. He reiterates Sony's 'plan' of 10 year console and says the Wii is crap. Though when he comes to my house we always have wii sports tournaments.

Basically, there are plenty of people out there who will be down on this or that. But, as long as you are having fun with your games, who cares. I love my Wii and know I would also have a great time with the 360/ps3. But, I only have so much time. So, Wii it is. Plus, by next xmas everyone will have a Wii if they want something besides MS or Sony 1st party.

Around the Network
kopboi said:
a little help please some1 anyone

Gladly.

That is where the enter or return key is on most keyboards. I hope that helps make your future posts readable. Who knows, if you ask nicely again I may even give you a spelling and grammar lesson.

And since I'm in a generous mood, here's another piece of useful free advice: wait longer than six minutes before you get impatient and bump your thread.

Stop drinking the hatorade!

Oy vey. I'm sorry, I couldn't even read that post. Grammar!

100$ and you are for me not a fanboy anymore =).

RolStoppable said:
choirsoftheeye said:
Stop drinking the hatorade!

Oy vey. I'm sorry, I couldn't even read that post. Grammar!

It wasn't that bad for someone whose native language isn't english.

Sadl, that doesn't look like it's the case - a brief glance at his profile shows a question about the UK Halo 3 launch.  I do try to not be a jerk to people who're speaking a second language, but that seems more like someone not spending much time blurting out a post than someone having difficulties with the language.

The first thing you need to do is let yourself realize there are good things about the PS3. I bet the sooner you are willing to talk to your mates about Uncharted or Little Big Planet the more willing they might be to ask about Halo or Super Mario Galaxy. A few inquiries about Linux on the PS3 might be responded by question about how awesome Live is.

Also no console is the current master of the generation. You wont stop enjoying your games unless you choose too. Realize that this generation will be far more varied and a much closer competition than the last one, bringing quality games for all gamers on all systems.

We I watch sports I cheer more for my team when they score a goal then when the other team misses a shot. Some people do the opposite. Focus on the positives.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt