By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Price CDN$ 129.99 Xbox 360 Arcade Console

Impulsivity said:
I don't think this is going to carry over to a 99 dollar Arcade in the States (or is the canadian dollar closer to a 1 to 1 ratio to the US dollar these days?). I'm pretty sure the Gamecube established 99 bucks as the jump the shark price that only failing or REALLY old consoles go to when their time is about over.

I mean the PS2 JUST dropped to 99 dollars less then a year ago after more then 8 years on the market.

The 360 is $200 in America. They are not gonna drop the price by a hundred anytime soon.

Around the Network

It depends on how much MS wants to clear stock.

I believe around Black Friday of last year the Arcade came with a 100$ gift card at Wal-Mart.

It's just that simple.

that is a good deal.

this thing is sold out everywhere. Went to future shop, best buy, staples and eb games for lunch...sold out.

Anyone want to get some free microsoft points , ps3 network points or anything off of amazon go here > click here > http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1249853362

Around the Network

Lot's of store in my neck of the woods are still showing stock (Kitchener, Cambridge, London area). Mississauga still has some too. This is just Future Shops I'm talking about.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Like stated above, this was posted already

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o