By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - PROOF: The Origin of Evil

old joke is old

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

:|

I've had that memorised for like a decade now. Fun at parties.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

burgerstein said:

God, your parties must make people want to kill themselves. -_-

twesterm said:

Ok, that picture made this thread worth the price of admission.

I give that post a 9.9.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
burgerstein said:

lol, harsh. It's just an expression. Really, I just felt I needed to add a second sentence.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

burgerstein said:
twesterm said:
burgerstein said:

lol, harsh. It's just an expression. Really, I just felt I needed to add a second sentence.

I have some nerdy friends and have been to some nerdy parties and I know how those kind of parties feel. 

I remember one party I was bored out of my mind watching the super bowl and one chick was entertaining herself and others by writing math proofs on people.

I saw that title, and my mind automatically went to that pic -_-. Saddened to see that I was right

But, they has bobies, so it's worth it.

Bitter!!