By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Move: A 2nd Look, THE WiiNatal Controller.

NOTE: These are my views and opinions, I'm just trying to set a brighter tone for the PS Move.

As the Title reads.  The reason I say WiiNatal is because well, we all know Wii is what it is and we all know Wii became famous for it's new Motion Controls.  Then we have Natal, which took ideas from the EyeToy and made them better and more solid.  Now we have PS Move, which is the PSEye+PSMove and in the end, it's just amazing what you can do with both at the same time.

Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra of the famous Wiimote.  PSMove is unique and isn't a Clone and it's really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote and show why PSMove will really bring Motion Controls that much further.

Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Courtesy of leo-j from another thread): 

Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.

This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it. You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.  Really, it serves to almost limitless possibilities and shows your imagination really can go wild with these two products merged into one.

Honestly anything you say to this is either: Opinion based, which is acceptable or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove, even if you hate it :P.  Because  I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me.  

No I'm not going to pick up a Move day one, but I may consider it more especially if a game comes out that I really do want to play (but it will have to be a huge want and it will have to be something non-casual, lol).  Oh and yes I do have a Wii.

Edit: Had to get the Vids working and changed/added some wording. (I'm going to have to bump this tomorrow, lol)

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network
chaospluto said:

As the Title reads.  PS Move incorporates Wiimote with Natal capabilities into one.  Natal is obviously a bit more advanced, but that's not what we're here.Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Curtosy of leo-j from another thread): http://www.spike.com/video/eyepet-gdc-10-move/3357751Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-sony/63057This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it.  You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.Honestly anything you say to this is either, Opinion or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove.Heck I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me, no I'm not going to pick up a Move day one.  But I may consider it more, if a game comes out that I really do want to play.
As the Title reads.  The reason I say WiiNatal is because well, we all know Wii is what it is and we all know Wii became famous for it's new Motion Controls.  Then we have Natal, which took ideas from the EyeToy and made them better and more solid.  Now we have PS Move, which is the PSEye+PSMove and in the end, it's just amazing what you can do with both at the same time.
Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra of the famous Wiimote.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.
Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Courtesy of leo-j from another thread): 
Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.
This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it. You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.  Really, it serves to almost limitless possibilities and shows your imagination really can go wild with these two products merged into one.
Honestly anything you say to this is either: Opinion based, which is acceptable or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove, even if you hate it :P.  Because  I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me.  
No I'm not going to pick up a Move day one, but I may consider it more especially if a game comes out that I really do want to play (but it will have to be a huge want and it will have to be something non-casual, lol).  Oh and yes I do have a Wii.

NOTE: These are my views and opinions, I'm just trying to set a brighter tone for the PS Move.

Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra of the famous Wiimote.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.

Listen buddy, your opinion is respected, the issue at hand is, Lots ( not all ) Sony Fanboys for the past years have gone bananas complaining about the Wii and how motion controls were just a fad, Now that Sony has jumped on Nintendo's boat to $$$ island, you're are trying to make it seem like it never happened-in this thread especially you are boasting as if the "Move" ( dumb name by the way ) is something new and unique, and it's not. it is a CLONE ( mofaka ) it's a Wiimote CLONE for the PS3. and guess what ( as a NINTENDO fan ) I don't give a shit, so I hope you enjoy it (MOVE) when you get it

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

please don't call it the WiiNatal controller.
I was going to post that second video as well, as I am so sick of people trying to say PS Move has lag when clearly it does not, obviously any problems noticed in some of the demo's was a software issue.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
please don't call it the WiiNatal controller.
I was going to post that second video as well, as I am so sick of people trying to say PS Move has lag when clearly it does not, obviously any problems noticed in some of the demo's was a software issue.

Lol, it's the best way to get to the Fanboys or anyone who is doubting the Move .

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

dnnc said:
chaospluto said:

As the Title reads.  PS Move incorporates Wiimote with Natal capabilities into one.  Natal is obviously a bit more advanced, but that's not what we're here.Most can say PS Move is a complete Clone, Copy, Fad, et cetra.  But Move is really much more, PSEye jumps into the picture and really totes the quality it's bringing over the Wiimote.Simply check out these videos that I hold before you (Curtosy of leo-j from another thread): http://www.spike.com/video/eyepet-gdc-10-move/3357751Regardless of it's Casual appeal, look far past that, it then opens up a WHOLE new world of where video games can really go with this technology.http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-sony/63057This video is completely amazing, you can't tell me you don't enjoy the fluidness of the controls, regardless of it having any graphical appeal to it.  You can still imagine how amazing yet again, games will be once incorporated into PSMove+PSEye.Honestly anything you say to this is either, Opinion or complete Fanboy Biased.  You can't talk down how amazing the PSEye is with conjunction to the PSMove.Heck I hate Motion Controls and this still impresses me, no I'm not going to pick up a Move day one.  But I may consider it more, if a game comes out that I really do want to play.

Listen buddy, your opinion is respected, the issue at hand is, Lots ( not all ) Sony Fanboys for the past years have gone bananas complaining about the Wii and how motion controls were just a fad, Now that Sony has jumped on Nintendo's boat to $$$ island, you're are trying to make it seem like it never happened-in this thread especially you are boasting as if the "Move" ( dumb name by the way ) is something new and unique, and it's not. it is a CLONE ( mofaka ) it's a Wiimote CLONE for the PS3. and guess what ( as a NINTENDO fan ) I don't give a shit, so I hope you enjoy it (MOVE) when you get it

have you thought maybe we are fed up of people bashing the ps move just because of the following

• it's similarity to the wii controller
  • the fact it works better than what you thought, before you was dooming it due to no games, now it has games, you all are complaining about lag, which is only existant in some of the demos, which proves it's a software issue and not ps move itself(you only have to look at that second video as proof of it's accuracy and notice NO LAG!!)
  • you are all scared of the ps move, and it's potential.

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
dnnc said:
chaospluto said:

Did you even read my post?  I'm basically describing as to how it's NOT a Clone.  Seriously, read the post before trying to say anything.

PSEye definitely isn't a clone of anything from Nintendo, which is what makes the Move unique.

(Also, you the Move is a dumb name, but Wii isn't?  ROFL, I always thought Wii was the stupidest name they came up with)

Dont worry guys not long now before our turn to do a massive trolling when the "eye toy ripoff" gets more info so you guys shud be prepared when the time comes.=)

jneul said:
dnnc said:
chaospluto said:

have you thought maybe we are fed up of people bashing the ps move just because of the following

• the fact it works better than what you thought, before you was dooming it due to no games, now it has games, you all are complaining about lag, which is only existant in some of the demos, which proves it's a software issue and not ps move itself(you only have to look at that second video as proof of it's accuracy and notice NO LAG!!)

What part of we don't care don't you understand

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

dnnc said:
jneul said:
dnnc said:
chaospluto said:

so if you don't  care, why on earth did you take your time to post here?? denial at it's finest

PS VITA = LIFE

dnnc said:
jneul said:
dnnc said:
chaospluto said:

The part of which you think you're always right and don't give any chance to anything new.  Calling things clones, just because it looks similar, but really it's much more than just a shell, think about what on the inside for once.