By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Girls are troublemakers..

Mr Khan said:

There are very few females on this site, and the banned statistics are going to include a lot of spammers. While regular users are vastly disproportionately male (to the point where i'm pretty sure we have more gay males than females around here, at least amongst the regulars), the spammers are probably an even split, so the proportion of banned females is bound to be higher.

It probably involves a lot of dudes too.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:

There are very few females on this site, and the banned statistics are going to include a lot of spammers. While regular users are vastly disproportionately male (to the point where i'm pretty sure we have more gay males than females around here, at least amongst the regulars), the spammers are probably an even split, so the proportion of banned females is bound to be higher.

It probably involves a lot of dudes/kirby's too.

Fix'd+ And spambots.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:

Fix'd+ And spambots.

I like your signature.  It always reminds me to check up on the new Dr. Mc Ninja page.

Kasz216 said:
Esmoreit said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:

Fix'd+ And spambots.

I like your signature.  It always reminds me to check up on the new Dr. Mc Ninja page.

The only webcomic that features ninja's versus pirates, Benjamin Franklin and dinosaurs versus gorilla's

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

There are more gay males here? Man that is awful....

~_~