By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Girls are troublemakers..

Based on accounts here, 10.94% of all the female posters are banned, compared to only 3.59% of the guys...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

oh yes they are in real life much more so i might add, once you befriend certain ones they wont gtfo your arm.

i mean not like us dudes so calm and relaxed instead of hyper and crazy... dude time is D' time my friend... wait wut?

Natural behavior of girl gamers?

I am disturbed ... not by the statistics, but on how and where you got them from.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
how and where you got them from.

huh? i'd actually like to know to now they ya mentioned it... where did those estimates come from?

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
hatmoza said:

huh? i'd actually like to know to now they ya mentioned it... where did those estimates come from?

It's actually not hard.  Used user index then searched for all "males" then all "males" that were "banned and did same for females.

44082 "male accounts" with 1584 banned

3327 "female" accounts with 364 banned

Then simple division...

Now granted there is no way to tell if everyone put their actual real gender in.. nor how many are fake accounts/duplicates..

However, this thread was just for fun anyhow :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
hatmoza said:

It's actually not hard.  Used user index then searched for all "males" then all "males" that were "banned and did same for females.

44082 "male accounts" with 1584 banned

3327 "female" accounts with 364 banned

Then simple division...

Now granted there is no way to tell if everyone put their actual real gender in.. nor how many are fake accounts/duplicates..

However, this thread was just for fun anyhow :P

lol nah no worries was jus curious, thanks for that though i assume there are quite alot of false info for some acounts even for some normal member wink.

Girls are very evil but I still love some of them

There are very few females on this site, and the banned statistics are going to include a lot of spammers. While regular users are vastly disproportionately male (to the point where i'm pretty sure we have more gay males than females around here, at least amongst the regulars), the spammers are probably an even split, so the proportion of banned females is bound to be higher.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Girls got us kicked out of the Garden of Eden, opened Pandora's box, AND made Trashleg's Scottish thread. But, since they are a primary source of boobies, all is forgiven.