By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War collection comes to PAL, Ultimate Trilogy edition canceled

No physical shop got it and the shops which had it bought it in the internet before that.

http://www.amazon.de/God-War-3-Ultimate-Trilogy/dp/B0037CNHIK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1268602647&sr=8-1

see it was here and you can still buy it. It was just extremly limited.

Around the Network

Ultimate trilogy edition available for retail in Greece on the 17th.

Yeah, as someone said, the ultimate trilogy edition is exclusive to HMV in the UK even though the Game/Gamestation group must have two thirds retail market share, so it's probably just exclusive to one particular shop in France.

Great news that the Collection is coming to PAL, if true. I'd been holding out on it because £30 for a second hand ebay game that's $30 new in the US didn't sit well with me.

But SCEE have messed up by releasing it so late, it means I for one won't be picking GOW3 up until well after release (=less profit for Sony) as I want to play 1 and 2 beforehand.

I just rented the collection and ran through both games this weekend. Fun stuff it was.

The Ultimate Trilogy Edition was availble at EB Games here at Australia for $250 so I dunno why ppl are saying it never happened...

Around the Network
lolage said:
Kantor said:
Are you serious, people? You honestly believe that Sony is going to cancel the edition of the game which sold out after something like a week, which they can sell for £110 and make an enormous profit?

ONE STORE in France doesn't stock the Trilogy edition, and you go crazy about it? What about every other store in Europe which does have it?

Not just any store mind you.

if Fnac does not have it no other store in France will have it unless imported video-games wise.

In support of Kantor: Not to mention all gameing retailers in NZ (and presumably Aussie) had the GoW ultimate trilogy extensively promoted and all stores are sold out.

There is NO WAY the UT has been axed! Not that it affects me because $299 was too rich for my blood. I'll content mself with Getting the GoW collection el cheapo off Play Asia and pick up GoW III once it gets into my price band.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Damn why didn't they make a lot of ultimate trilogy edition people would still buy it :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r01iZDbZu3Y

Kantor said:
lolage said:
Kantor said:
Are you serious, people? You honestly believe that Sony is going to cancel the edition of the game which sold out after something like a week, which they can sell for £110 and make an enormous profit?

ONE STORE in France doesn't stock the Trilogy edition, and you go crazy about it? What about every other store in Europe which does have it?

Not just any store mind you.

if Fnac does not have it no other store in France will have it unless imported video-games wise.

If I were to guess,

-Game is the largest game store in the UK

-Play is second

-ShopTo is third

HMV would be 4th or 5th. And yet, they were the only store to receive the Limited Edition of Heavy Rain.

You may be right. it's a pity that it's so limited, I am sure many people would buy it if they had their hands on it.

Do you think those shops pay for the exclusivity of limited editions?