By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Getting

SmoothCriminal said:

Everyone is naming games I like (Crysis, Mass Effect, Red Steel, Oblivion, Prototype).

I'll do the same to you guys then...

MGS2
MGS3
MGS4
Killzone 2
Modern Warfare 2

There we go, I hate all of those games (except MGS2, which was only ok, but barely worth the $5 I payed for it).

I know your just being silly but MGS2 MGS3 I have played thoose two and disliked them myself. Never played The killzones and Modern warfares but I am not a huge Fps fan so safe to say I would not care much for thoose too.

Around the Network

Oblivion (PS3): With this game I realized that I prefer Japanese RPGs over Western RPGs. Well, I gave it a try and I really wanted to like it, but it was a bit too "open" for my taste.

World of Goo (WiiWare): For 500 Yen I wouldn't have minded much, but I paid 1500Yen for it and then noticed that I don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. And I can't even sell it like other disc or cartridge based games, because it was a download.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Final Fantasy XII
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
The Saboteur

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSnake said:
Adobo said:
MGS4
Uncharted
Rachet and Clank
Killzone 2

hate them because I end up trading them for Mass Effect 2.

well that's not a very good reason to hate them. if anything you should hate mass effect 2 for making you have to trade them in. lol

nah I am just bitter because I should have just kept them instead...

Adobo said:
ShadowSnake said:
Adobo said:
MGS4
Uncharted
Rachet and Clank
Killzone 2

well that's not a very good reason to hate them. if anything you should hate mass effect 2 for making you have to trade them in. lol

awe that sucks. Guess you learned the a good life lesson. Never trade in or sale games you like

Around the Network

DMC4. Paid $100 dollars for a 3 and a half hour game that you have to play through twice.....horrid game.

1. Assassin's Creed - was hyped as hell for the game, expected much better
2. Buzz quiz world - glitchy online
3. Battle for Middle Earth 1 - Not building structures where I wanted blew it for me :(

Games4Fun said:
Adobo said:
ShadowSnake said:
Adobo said:
MGS4
Uncharted
Rachet and Clank
Killzone 2

awe that sucks. Guess you learned the a good life lesson. Never trade in or sale games you like

lol i don't even trade in games i don't like. i keep em on the side with my dust and lice collection so that they suffer and are laughed at by the other games. it may not seem so in his games, but kratos does love to laugh, and it's a mighty laugh

can't really do it in order but i know the worst purchase i made was shadow madness. HATE that game. Closely followed by Double Dungeons (WTF??!!)

then in no particular order
forgotten worlds
clayfighter 63 1/3 (no replay value)

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Games4Fun said:
Enmity said:
Mortal Kombat Trilogy for N64.

No clue what got into me..

I almost ALMOST rented that once long ago, but my friend talked me out of it.

uh that's not nearly as bad as mortal kombat mythologies.  Trilogy was actually a good game if you liked mortal kombat, just that mortal kombat was starting to get really dull at that time.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X