By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - lol.. manhunt2...

http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/wii/game/news/article.jsp?releaseId=2007020611162342033&articleId=2007112095532944023&sectionId=1006

Even Hillary Clinton  is against manhunt o.o

Around the Network

In all fairness, Manhunt 2 is a completely rubbish game that's only purpose was to cause controversy, and maybe make some money on it. They're only getting what they asked for.

In terms of public outcry anyway, as sales are pretty weak.

pennyarcade summed up the interest in the game well when they had a pie diagram in one of their comics showing that the media cares so much more about this game than actual gamers.. can't be bothered finding it atm though

tabsina said:
pennyarcade summed up the interest in the game well when they had a pie diagram in one of their comics showing that the media cares so much more about this game than actual gamers.. can't be bothered finding it atm though

it is a very violent game

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
tabsina said:

yeah this game got alot of media attention

i actually planned on getting this, but after the bad reviews i revisted my thoughts =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

@ MontanaHatchet
ROFL ! that was one of the most creative comics ive seen in my life xD

@ endurance
When i first played man hunt i was shocked of how crazy it is.Man hunt is beyond violent but i still think people who are 16+ should be able to relise and choose what they want to play.
The cencorising just makes it look more crazy IMO, people wont know what happens and it looks all cool so they are gonna go and do it in real life to know. Kids these days are stupid, its surly not the games fult, its the parents who dont have a clue how to raise there kids.

i remember playing and finishing resident evils while i was at the age of 10 or around that, still i cant figure out why they have a "M" rating on it.

Yeah, I'm in the roll my eyes and yawn camp on this one.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3&art_id=nw20071120091202808C962080

sometimes u just dunno if u have to laugh or get sad..