By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the JRPG/FF run over?

RolStoppable said:
FF XIII bombed and Dragon Age is a JRPG. You learn something new every day.

a lurker taking a stab at my mistake.  my bad ok D.A. is not a jrpg

Around the Network
rpg70 said:
g-value said:
rpg70 said:
squarehead said:
rpg70 said:
ok,did you just say "one of the best console JRPG's of this gen" talking about the 360's Lost Odyssey. You really are starved for a good rpg.

i'll bite. give me five jrpgs that are better than lost odyssey this gen on consoles.

soooooo easy.....#1. Demon's Souls  #2. Dragon age  #3. Star Ocean INT.  #4. Tales of Vesperia  #5 WKC

SO4 over ToV? Really? And one of your favorite jrpgs is FFX-2? Really? Is this a joke thread? If so, then its pure win:)

thats SO4 INT. over tales anyday, now, Tales over SO4 yes

They are both the same game. WTF are you talking about? Also, Yuri Lowell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every SO4 characters. That is pretty much fact.

g-value said:
rpg70 said:
g-value said:
rpg70 said:
squarehead said:
rpg70 said:
ok,did you just say "one of the best console JRPG's of this gen" talking about the 360's Lost Odyssey. You really are starved for a good rpg.

i'll bite. give me five jrpgs that are better than lost odyssey this gen on consoles.

soooooo easy.....#1. Demon's Souls  #2. Dragon age  #3. Star Ocean INT.  #4. Tales of Vesperia  #5 WKC

SO4 over ToV? Really? And one of your favorite jrpgs is FFX-2? Really? Is this a joke thread? If so, then its pure win:)

They are both the same game. WTF are you talking about? Also, Yuri Lowell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every SO4 characters. That is pretty much fact.

if you think SO4 INT and SO4 are the same game, please turn in your gamer card

g-value said:
rpg70 said:
g-value said:
rpg70 said:
squarehead said:
rpg70 said:

any member of YRP would pwn Yuri any day of the week

rpg70 said:

Actually your posts show how little you know of the posters here. If you had been anything around here, you would know i'm one of the most frequent posters in the Demon's Souls thread, and how Demon's Souls is my favourite game of this gen. I could direct you to a few members in this forum that can corroborate, such as Epicurean, marciosmg, nen-suer and others, but since you're looking to be a troll poster, I think you'll just dismiss this ;)

Plus, i've pretty much played around 40 RPG's this gen alone, both on consoles, handhelds and PC, so no, i'm not starving for a good RPG, i've been playing much more than what you can enumerate :) 

Anyway, I'll let you to your ways, you're the one who's falling into a bigger hole with each new post, as probably any other member in this thread has already seen :P 

Oh, and your top 5 list, is a good one, can't deny that. Yet, you're setting yourself up by deliberately bashing the 360 and dismissing the actual valid and better options that the console has. Won't bash you for your opinion, as everyone has it's own different top 5, just pointing that out for you.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
rpg70 said:
g-value said:
rpg70 said:
g-value said:
rpg70 said:
squarehead said:
rpg70 said:

if you think SO4 INT and SO4 are the same game, please turn in your gamer card

I'm done talking with you. Its a complete waste of time and I know what you are trying to do here.

lestatdark said:
rpg70 said:

Actually your posts show how little you know of the posters here. If you had been anything around here, you would know i'm one of the most frequent posters in the Demon's Souls thread, and how Demon's Souls is my favourite game of this gen. I could direct you to a few members in this forum that can corroborate, such as Epicurean, marciosmg, nen-suer and others, but since you're looking to be a troll poster, I think you'll just dismiss this ;)

Plus, i've pretty much played around 40 RPG's this gen alone, both on consoles, handhelds and PC, so no, i'm not starving for a good RPG, i've been playing much more than what you can enumerate :) 

Anyway, I'll let you to your ways, you're the one who's falling into a bigger hole with each new post, as probably any other member in this thread has already seen :P 

Oh, and your top 5 list, is a good one, can't deny that. Yet, you're setting yourself up by deliberately bashing the 360 and dismissing the actual valid and better options that the console has. Won't bash you for your opinion, as everyone has it's own different top 5, just pointing that out for you.

thanks for the top 5 love. apperciate you for your post.  Keep gaming the rpgs up.  you do good work.  thanks to all for taking part.  i see peeps are really passionate for their games and systems, thats a good thing!  remember as the English might say, Up the RPG's!

im English... we dont say that.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
im English... we dont say that.

well sorry, as English and Americans are two people seperatd only by a common language im sometimes wrong on my proper English. sorry Governor

we do say that :)

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)