By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - We now found a new replacement to the old MGS4 comming to 360 rumor!!!

Typical Microsoft...we can't beat em, let's bribe em.

Around the Network

Hey, if this is true, maybe we can boo it if they offer the 360 version as a prize!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I wouldn't really care if they went multiplatform anyway. however, resistance & R&C will always be exclusive to the ps brand.

I think insomniac are great developers but their games need more spit & polish to really get people to take notice of their games. We're talking about 1 yr development time for the typical insomniac game vs 2+ years for other ps3 exclusive games (U2 and GOW3), and it shows.

hopefully if they stay exclusive they lengthen the development period for their games, and take alot of advice from ND and santa monica....but if they go multiplat. then i'd doubt other ps3 exclusive developers are likely to share their code with insomniac and/or give advice to them.

EdStation3 said:

add a one infront with many zeros at the back

RareglovE said:
EdStation3 said:

add a one infront with many zeros at the back

hey, if it works lol.. and even if it doesn't, just remove all the zeros and take out a bat and some brass knuckles. that should do the trick