By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Fans Boo Xbox 360 at Final Fantasy XIII launch party

QUICKLY ! Send it to fail blog !

Around the Network

QUICKLY ! Send it to fail blog !

HAHAHAHAH i didn't watch the video until one,

one guy was like NO no, i don't want that coughssh*tcoughs

twesterm said:
-Newcloud- said:
LOL...but seriously this will always be seen as a betrayal by fans idiots, but it was a good business move

Fixed, actual fans shouldn't actually care and should be happy more people get to enjoy they thing they enjoy so much.  The people in that video are nothing more than tools and deserved every wedgie they have ever received in life.

Agreee!!

"Final Fantasy fans"? Final Fantasy fans do not exist.

These are more like fanboys of one particular console who cant overcome the fact that the most successfull home-console RPG of the generation is no more exclusive to their platform.

Around the Network

Lol wow what a bunch of cry babies.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Rei said:

"Final Fantasy fans"? Final Fantasy fans do not exist.

These are more like fanboys of one particular console who cant overcome the fact that the most successfull home-console RPG of the generation is no more exclusive to their platform.

Bolded

1. They dont?

2. hmmmmm Im guessing nintendo fans?

nordlead said:
twesterm said:
There's a reason I hate people...

not only are you a PS3 hater, you are a PS3 fanboy hater. Next thing you know, you'll be hating on the workers who build the PS3s.

Man, you couldnt have said it better. hahahhahha so true.

@twestern

Look at yourself first, then judge the others

That is too funny xD Of course they don't like the xbox over there. In Europe, people like Sony so this is to be expected. Damn kids these days taking entertainment so seriously =_=

Watched the video... So FF fans are gipsy wannabes and emos?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!