By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Finally, first Metro 2033 review

selnor said:
Torillian said:
selnor said:
Nice. Great to see another new IP start well with the reviews.

Hope to see it continue. Good score from CVG. I'm glad, I thought it looked great. Will definately pick this up before the lackluster FF13.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=237078

if we're just talking about CVG then you may want to rethink your stance on FFXIII

I went to my mates yesterday. And we started his copy of FF13. After 2 hours, it was enough. It's not poor poor. But it certainly is the boringest FF game Ive played yet. It can definately wait for other better games deserve a purchase. IMO of course. I just got FF7 on PC, and would rather play that again than buy FF13.

I am pretty sure that EDGE review the game the same way you played it. 2 hours watching someone else playing

I agree do not buy this bad bad game

Around the Network
Cthulhu said:
selnor said:
Torillian said:
selnor said:
Nice. Great to see another new IP start well with the reviews.

Hope to see it continue. Good score from CVG. I'm glad, I thought it looked great. Will definately pick this up before the lackluster FF13.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=237078

if we're just talking about CVG then you may want to rethink your stance on FFXIII

I went to my mates yesterday. And we started his copy of FF13. After 2 hours, it was enough. It's not poor poor. But it certainly is the boringest FF game Ive played yet. It can definately wait for other better games deserve a purchase. IMO of course. I just got FF7 on PC, and would rather play that again than buy FF13.

I am pretty sure that EDGE review the game the same way you played it. 2 hours watching someone else playing

I agree do not buy this bad bad game

Seen some more recently of FF13. Not much more though. To be honest, although I was watching, my mate nearly watched as much as I did. So holding the controller is no big deal. He was 9 hours in, and yet it seemed as though nothing had changed from the first 2 hours. He is also as disappointed as me, but he's done every FF game like me ( he even sat through the dull FF12 ). But I think FF13 is really wearing his patience after how bad 12 was.