By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Splinter Cell Conviction. Gamersyde Preview!

jpain333 said:
BW_JP said:
Looks good, thought you were agaisnt posting bullshots though?

If you got no input and just wanna start unnecessary problems don't post in this thread...simple

he usually does the same, just giving it back.

Around the Network
BW_JP said:
jpain333 said:
BW_JP said:
Looks good, thought you were agaisnt posting bullshots though?

If you got no input and just wanna start unnecessary problems don't post in this thread...simple

he usually does the same, just giving it back.

Please leave BW alone. He will be dealt with. Everyone knows I hardly EVER post in Sony forums. So everyone knows I dont troll Sony forums.

Thanks for the support JP, but I guess the best way to try and deal with the problems on the M$ section is report the post INSTANTLY. Dont comment back to it. And carry on as if nothing happened.

We will see if the mods make that work for us. If not, unfortunately it's the last straw for me and I'll be gone. I loved this site and have been a member for over 2 years. I hope we can bring it back to what it was then.

this game might be an underdog for GOTY....

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I don't usually buy games like this, but I loved the mission objectives in the scenery so much, I'll give this one a try!

When I get a 360 I will get this game. I have only played the first Splinter Cell on GC but I remember it being really good. I will probably play the other three games before CC though so I don't mess up the storyline.

Around the Network

The more I see of this game, the more I like it. I actually like the direction it is going, as I was not too fond of the old ones. There just seems to be so much content in this game.

april 13th cant come soon enough
the game looks fantastic but i really hope the black and white is an option
still day 1 for me

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

I was looking forward to play this game on my PC... well I'm not anymore since those Ubisoft pricks come up with that horrible DRM crap, way to loose customers.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
I was looking forward to play this game on my PC... well I'm not anymore since those Ubisoft pricks come up with that horrible DRM crap, way to loose customers.

I don't understand why people hate all this DRM on PC. As long as you bought the game it shouldn't be too much of a hassle right? And I don't know of anyone who still has dial up anymore so always being connected to the internet shouldn't be a problem, unless you're gaming on a laptop I suppose. I don't think the PC version supports the 360 controller (Double Agent didn't) so that's why I'll be getting it for 360. If it does, PC it is! Anyone know if it does?

priteshmodi said:
aragod said:

I don't understand why people hate all this DRM on PC. As long as you bought the game it shouldn't be too much of a hassle right? And I don't know of anyone who still has dial up anymore so always being connected to the internet shouldn't be a problem, unless you're gaming on a laptop I suppose. I don't think the PC version supports the 360 controller (Double Agent didn't) so that's why I'll be getting it for 360. If it does, PC it is! Anyone know if it does?

Excuse me but... Do you realize there are people who are not online nonstop?

I can go for 2 weeks to our cottage to relax and let's say I take a notebook with me. I can't play that bloody game?

My provider cocks up for weekend. I can't play that bloody game?

Their servers are down. I can't play that bloody game?

and on and on... If they ever decide to stop it's support, you are screwed. That was the thing with PCs up until now, you could play game from any generation, be it 5, 10, 20 years old without any problem. You won't be able to do that now with their DRM system, no sir. It's insulting.

The only thing they've done is that they've forced me to pirate their games rather than buy them. Because if you pirate it, it works offline. Quiete a joke right?

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising