By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NERD RAGE! : Who is the loudest Community?! (in Forums/game/youtube ..ect)

NERD RAGE! : Who is the loudest Community?! (in Forums/game/youtube ..ect)

Call Of Duty FANS , F$%@# cAmPeRZ F2#R 18 27.69%

Halo FANS , STFU Noob its... 25 38.46%

SOCOM FANS (jesus even the name is in Caps) 5 7.69%

Valve FANS,they made STEA... 9 13.85%

World Of Warcraft FANS (t... 8 12.31%

Total:65
Severance said:
Son1x said:
"they invented noob"
Seriously?

I've seen that used way before WC3 was released, let alone WoW(mostly in CS).

well then they popularized it

n00b was probably a nickname I've seen the most times in cs too.

As in matter of fact, I've seen the word noob more in FPS's than in WoW.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Lol did WoW really invent "noob?" didn't know that. :P

Now an' days i'd say none of the above... its the FF fans that have been hating on me for awhile now, its kinda funny to because its like i can't have an opinion on a certain game, but they can? mhm, thats fair.

right now its WII-Fans shouting: RIPOOOOOFFF!!!!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

n00b was around the days of LAN Doom XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

does everyone just skip over my posts?

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Now an' days i'd say none of the above... its the FF fans that have been hating on me for awhile now, its kinda funny to because its like i can't have an opinion on a certain game, but they can? mhm, thats fair.

FF Fans are civil..... you should not talk about them ... can give me your adress please? -holds a knife-

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

lestatdark said:

well i've been playing doom since the first came out, i guess i never saw it, or just saw it but not as much as when on WoW (in game and on forums).

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

theprof00 said:
does everyone just skip over my posts?

Nope, but it didn't come from Warcraft 1.

LAN DM or online MP enabled DOOM WAD's perpetuated the word before it was used on Warcraft

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Severance said:
lestatdark said:

well i've been playing doom since the first came out, i guess i never saw it, or just saw it but not as much as when on WoW (in game and on forums).

Yes, it was not used as often, mainly because it stayed focused to small groups. The place where I heard it most vividly first was on AoE II >_< 

Current PC Build

Severance said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

FF Fans are civil..... you should not talk about them ... can give me your adress please? -holds a knife-

90% reaction meter right here whenever i say the slightest negative thing, i know your jus playin' but lol its actually kinda scary. ^_^

GameSpot is by far the saddest of them all, (yes someone round' here goes to gamespot lol!) i make a thread, call it, its pretty good. first post, "gtfo its 10 bitch", 2nd post, "its the best jrpg ever made!11111", 3rd post, "fuck you and ur shitty ass opinion lolololol!" 4th post, "LOL U MUSSST SUCK THATS WHY!" and it went on for awhile just like that, only a few were gentlemen.

Im just saying, i've never seen so much FF fanboy rage this strong of these levels since... well Final Fantasy VII? lol Barbarians.