By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS mote so far: Maybe not as perfect as sony claims it is

PS mote so far: Maybe not as perfect as sony claims it is

and release date is tomorrow JESUS CHIST....hey wait a minute

Around the Network

I am calling media BS on this one, we all saw the demo last year, and the latest sword animations, this is just another sad attempt made by the media to bash anything with the name Sony on it.

Edit: Socom 4 looks great, I noticed harldy any lag in the videos I have seen, this means if there are bad games, then it is because they have been ported/coded lazily without no effort, lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

"Right now Sports Champions is showing me that the Playstation Move does legitimately do 1:1 controls and it's fun" ign

So capable of great stuff, but lets cut the bs. Like with normal gaming there are a few greats plenty good and lot of mediocre games.

Why is every one expecting everything moggle to be great ???

dirkd2323 said:

don't believe everything you read or your told, The PS move is everything Sony says it is, I know dev, working with this device, and its superb, and delivers everything Sony Says. Don't listen to the Haters

amazing ...

The nunchuk is as precise as the dildo?

It doesn't have the light, so I'm wondering if the fighting game works with dual dildo wielding and (edited) the dildo + nunchuk.

The game got me interested.

Around the Network
Bamboleo said:

It doesn't have the light, so I'm wondering if the fighting game works with dual dildo wielding or the dildo + nunchuk.

lil dil has no motion.

you need two glowing dildos for a sword and shield game.

theprof00 said:
wow seriously, complaining about pre-alpha.

If it wasn't ready to show, it shouldn't be Shown. If Sony feels they can show it off, then we can feel like we can judge it.

And Sony themselves made expectations high. Not to mention that after this many years of the Wii being out there, you'd expect the competitions answer to it to be substantially improved.

If future builds show off better controls, then great. But for now, given what we've seen, there are some hitches in "We too" land.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Hus said:
Bamboleo said:

It doesn't have the light, so I'm wondering if the fighting game works with dual dildo wielding or the dildo + nunchuk.

lil dil has no motion.

Lil dil is indeed a nice name lol.

Where did you see it has no motion?

Bamboleo said:
Hus said:
Bamboleo said:

lil dil has no motion.

Lil dil is indeed a nice name lol.

Where did you see it has no motion?

they said so, might add it so the final product though.

Ping Pong looked pretty dam accurate!