By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - looks like nintendo has a good start to 08

rocketpig said:
dtewi said:
rocketpig said:
I'll take LittleBigPlanet, SC: Conviction, Lost Odyssey, and DMC4 over SSBB, no matter how good it is.

*pukes from the thickness of fanboyism in the air*

Yes, it's fanboyism that I would rather have four games from four different developers on two different consoles over one Nintendo game.

The idiocy on these boards is frightening at times.

Oh, I thought you meant you wouldn't get SSBB even if it is 5000X better than OoT. I didn't realize you wanted four games over it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Lost tears of Kain said:
Nintendownsmii said:
Too Human just reeks of disaster and let down. I wouldn't touch that game.

Why the hell do you say that, they just had a preview and every single site said it was going quite well and they wanted to see more.

Too Human does look like it might be a let down, the last videos show a host of problems including: clunky character movements, brain dead AI, and cloned enemies. With only those videos to go on, the fact that the game has been canceled twice before, plus the news the devs were having problems with the engine, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

DarkNight_DS said:
Legend11 said:
DarkNight_DS said:
rocketpig said:
I'll take LittleBigPlanet, SC: Conviction, Lost Odyssey, and DMC4 over SSBB, no matter how good it is.

Would you take all those games over Mario Galaxy (yes I realize i'm not staying on topic) but damn... Galaxy is just so awesome...

I'd take just one of those games over Mario Galaxy (well maybe not DMC4 I don't really care for that series either).

Okie dokie...  ;) 

what?

manman said:
since the ps3 and the 360 will have a drought at that time and nintendo will have SSBB

I'm not going to come in here and parade around all the games that are coming out for 360/PS3 beginning next year because I'm tired of typing the same list when everyone says there are no games and blah blah blah...  So I'm not going to say anything and let you think you're right.

manman said:
since the ps3 and the 360 will have a drought at that time and nintendo will have SSBB

also wii fit,no more heros and then beggining q2 mario kart ,kings story,tales of symphonia 2,dragon quest,final fantasy,monster hunter,fatal frame and ofcourse some more games

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
manman said:

the 360 will have lost odyssey in february (same time-span of SSBB)

the PS3 and 360 will both have Devil May Cry 3 (same-time span of SSBB)

youre forgetting No More Heroes which is also scheduled to come out on February for the Wii

but you never know how lost odyssey will be it could turn out worse then blue dragon

DMeisterJ said:
manman said:

I'm not going to come in here and parade around all the games that are coming out for 360/PS3 beginning next year because I'm tired of typing the same list when everyone says there are no games and blah blah blah...  So I'm not going to say anything and let you think you're right.

ps3/360 will have great games to but Q1 belongs to wii

dtewi said:
rocketpig said:
dtewi said:
rocketpig said:

*pukes from the thickness of fanboyism in the air*

Yes, it's fanboyism that I would rather have four games from four different developers on two different consoles over one Nintendo game.

The idiocy on these boards is frightening at times.

Oh, I thought you meant you wouldn't get SSBB even if it is 5000X better than OoT. I didn't realize you wanted four games over it.

SSBB will be the king of games no one can deny it

Dallinor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Nintendownsmii said:
Too Human just reeks of disaster and let down. I wouldn't touch that game.

Why the hell do you say that, they just had a preview and every single site said it was going quite well and they wanted to see more.

Too Human does look like it might be a let down, the last videos show a host of problems including: clunky character movements, brain dead AI, and cloned enemies. With only those videos to go on, the fact that the game has been canceled twice before, plus the news the devs were having problems with the engine, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

but there still is time for improvment

radioioRobert said:
leo-j said:
Your very ill informed.

Actually Leo is right for a change. The PS3 is not having a drought then. The same bunch of nothing is coming out for the PS3 then just like any other time.

actually ps3 will have a little drought in Q1 2008