By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Home 1.35 Launching Tomorrow

nice i haven't been in home for months now they should give the avaters abit more personality, and make footsteps sounds

Around the Network
CommonMan said:
Needs a strip club.

haha this post is full of win....OT, ill check it out, i hope it better than before ^_^

Nice I aint been on Home in a long time, this may confince me to go back on it, I'm sure there will be alot of changes now, GOW3 next week so I'm not so sure.

They need a "Hive of Scum and Villainy" space to go with their recently launched Star Wars items.

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

What happened to the trophy room? was that an idea that got nixed? I haven't been on it in a few months so I may have missed that update.
Anyway, I'd love to get that update. Bask in the glory of my trophies.

Around the Network

Doesn't look very appealing still, its like any MMO really which means im too good to waste my time with it. I wonder if they put home before the PS store so people will accidently click on it?

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

time for my fort monthly visit then...lol

all i need from Home is faster loading , so this is a nice update. =]

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Nice, I always thought Home was a very interesting free feature to the PS3. It's fun from time to time to log in. It's good news to hear that the loading time will be faster.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Load times have consistently grown longer as Home has grown in size and complexity.

It was something like 5 minutes from clicking on the Home icon to when you can start walking around, which is far too slow. If 1.35 cuts this time down significantly, it's already a big plus.

Shortening load times from area to area would also be a huge help.

Home's pretty much grown to the point where it's too big to explore all current additions and areas without spending the better part of the evening. Shortening the load times would just about be the best thing that could be done to improve ease of navigation without feeling like Commander Shepherd in an elevator in ME.