By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lightning like Cloud, Oerba like Rikku?

Anyone else get a serious case of deja vu playing FFXIII?  Oerba Dia Vanille seems a lot like Rikku in a lot of ways, what do you guys think?

On another topic, I think Oerba has replaced Rikku in my mind for the FF spank bank, your thoughts?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

i think lightening was designed to be like cloud

Well, that's the rumor, though SE denies it, saying the only thing they have in common is their military background, but if Cloud was to get a boob job and put on a dress...

And yeah Vanille, I can't concentrate on the fights when she is in them, did SE have to make her wiggle her ass that much? lol

Lightning is not like Cloud, she is Cloud.   I think this pic I sumbled upon several months ago tells the whole story.

NO WAY! Rikku is waaay hotter than Vanille. Totally hit Vanille too though.

Lightening is just a female version of Cloud.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
WarmachineX said:

Vanille is the hottest girl in the history of Final Fantasy.

WarmachineX said:

I find this very creepy since Vanille is like 12 and has boobs of an 18 year old.. not to mention she always sounds like she's moaning in pleasure whenever she talks....

nightsurge said:
WarmachineX said:

I find this very creepy since Vanille is like 12 and has boobs of an 18 year old.. not to mention she always sounds like she's moaning in pleasure whenever she talks....

See that's the best thing about this one, her age is NOT mentioned in the instruction manual like most FF games, and like you said boobs of an 18 year old...  So - I am officially saying she is legal :P

Tanstalas said:
nightsurge said:
WarmachineX said:

See that's the best thing about this one, her age is NOT mentioned in the instruction manual like most FF games, and like you said boobs of an 18 year old...  So - I am officially saying she is legal :P

Yeah she looks like Hope's age and hope is a "kid" but at the same time her face is made to look very mature.  Its just the voice that sounds young.

Vanille is the hottest girl in the series. Rikku... Rikku just can't compare!
Lestat, backup please? :P :P :P