By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official Black Friday Thread of Madness, Pictures, & Anecdotal Stories

wow sounds crazy.. i want to see the pictures from this year.. i watched last year on local news (venezuela) about people in long lines and falling when the doors just opened..

We are wii...

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
does anyone know if there are gonna be wiis in most stores for black friday? Bod is there gonna be wiis at your toysrus?

He said there won't, TRU management decided not to sell Wiis on Black Friday for safety reasons.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Tonight's the night! It'll be a comfortable 26 degrees Fahrenheit hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Good luck to all those brave souls who are daring enough to go shopping tomorrow. Bring back lots of pictures of your battles...err I mean ..of your..uh shopping experience...thats it!

PS - Confirmed kills are a bad thing! Those are the ones you get prison time for..you want the unconfirmed kills =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

I'll try!

I have Phoenix Wright and EBA to keep me busy at least.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Good luck to you guys ;) Keep your eyes and ears peeled for interesting stories, and above all take care out there.

26º F = -3º C very comfortable indeed ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Tomorrow will be great, getting up at about 4 to stand in line in front of a store for a couple of hours in the freezing weather only to find out they are sold out of what you want already. What more could you want from life.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

That BF stuff is insane! I'll just sleep in tomorrow. Maybe head out in the afternoon to look through what's left over.

Good luck Ben. :)

Ya, its going to be really cold here in Michigan.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

They could be giving out free stuff and I still wouldn't go anywhere near a store tomorow. Just to many people and I would have to stand outside in the freezing cold for hours. No thank you, not even with all those sweet deals.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.