By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Intellivision Lives DS -- Day 1 Buy for Me

http://ds.ign.com/articles/107/1075018p1.html

The best simulation for Intellivision is finally coming.

Given the unique nature of the controller, true game-system emulation has not been possible - until now.

Day 1 purchase for me.  Now I need to get a DS.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

-Looks at your name sake-

Awesome news for you I suppose. I'm not too keen on Intellivision myself but I'm sure this will be something fans will enjoy.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I have the XBox version that works on my 360. Not sure I need the DS version.

richardhutnik said:
I have the XBox version that works on my 360. Not sure I need the DS version.

I have PS1, PS2, Xbox, GC and PC versions -- as well as all the original games.

I still plan on getting this.  I always said if/when this came out that I would buy a DS. Now it is time.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I have the PS2 version, it's great!

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/107/1075018p1.html

The best simulation for Intellivision is finally coming.

Given the unique nature of the controller, true game-system emulation has not been possible - until now.

Day 1 purchase for me.  Now I need to get a DS.

Mike from Morgantown

gee you like the Intellivision_Mike?

I would not have guessed that.

BEST. NEWS. EVER.

I'd rather it if I could get my Intelevision to work instead, but last time it actually fired up was at least 10 years ago...  No amount of blowing can help her now.

Hmmm, nice.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I haven't played Intellivision in years. aahh the good old days. My favorite was a space sim. Used all the buttons. It was great, but gosh I haven't had it in 20 so years.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.