By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That's unfortunate for Button.

Around the Network

Gutted for Jensen Button, I believed from the start thAt this would of been a Mclaren 1-2 all Jensen had to do was defend until they could change his front Wing and then he could of started racing properly, he must dread coming to Spa as he always seems to get taken out here, also that incident has seriously damaged his title defence. I was really hoping kobayashi was going to overtake Schumacher aswell, he just needed a couple of more laps!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I was like :D when Vettel started to steer behind Button. Then I was like :/ when he crashed into him. And he got only a drive through for that, WTF? To think Schumacher got a 10-place penalty for the possibility of an accident.

Anyways a great race as it always happens at Spa. Mercedes strategy played out well it seems, and nice for Kubica to get a podium. I hope he becomes a champion one day.

Stupid fucking moron Vettel, ruined a perfect 1-2 for McL...and then Webber got it all good for him, including Kubica's mistake at the pits.

At least now it's only Lewis vs Webber...Mark is gonna chicken out just like Massa, they aren't cut to be champions, they lack the "soul", I'd be more worried if it was against Alonso or Vettel, but with this Lewis has a big chance.

I love Spa, best damn circuit of the season

in my opinion vettel is just no good at overtaking, he always takes out drivers when doing so, hes good when out in the lead but when caught up in the field he has alot to learn.

So do people think that this is now just between Hamilton and Webber or do you think that there are still twists to come?

Around the Network
StokedUp said:

in my opinion vettel is just no good at overtaking, he always takes out drivers when doing so, hes good when out in the lead but when caught up in the field he has alot to learn.

So do people think that this is now just between Hamilton and Webber or do you think that there are still twists to come?

Honestly, looking at how today played out it will be between Webber and Webber. Monza is the last circuit Ferrari or McLaren will stand a chance. if nothing chances, and I've no reason to believe they will, the rest of the season will be a Red Bull sweepthrough. And I don't think RBR will let Vettecrazy to ruin their chances at the championship.

Spa > old Hockenheim > Monza > Monaco > Silverstone >>>> other tracks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vettel

Spa is awesome, I think yesterday was the most exciting qualifying I have ever seen. Vettel managed to take out Button and buggered up someone else too (was it Kobayashi?) Liuzzi apparently, either of which may have got more points without the unscheduled pitstop.

Afterwords I played F1 2009 and set the fastest lap I had done at Spa with Button.

Sebastian Vettel caused all sorts of trouble today! He smashed into the left side of Jenson Button, the front wing of Vitantonio Liuzzi, and if I recall near the end of race damaged Fernando Alonso's car. I would have thought he would have been flagged for dangerous driving but a drive-through penalty was enough from stewards?!? He should be demoted to last on the grid in the next race!

I do believe vettel, one day will be champion but at the moment he's just too reckless and struggles overtaking without causing some sort of trouble. Today he was crazy, I mean there's aggressive driving and then there's just plain madness.

Is it really wise putting Vettel at the back of the grid for the next race so he can pile into the back of several other cars wrecking their race too?  It's about time he got an official reprimand for his wreckless aggressive antics with a suspended 2 race ban if he does it again this year.

Looks like Hamilton's championship now, I'm more of a Button fan so was gutted with todays outcome.  Webbers championship will be wrecked with engine corncerns in last few races and them having to remove the blatantly dubious flexing floor for the next race.