By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dokapon Kingdom coming to Europe!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dokapon Kingdom is a video game for the Sony PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii video game consoles, developed by Sting Entertainment and published by Atlus. It is a console role-playing game in which four players are assigned a mission. The game was released in North America on October 14, 2008.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it's finally coming to Europe and will be released by BigBen Interactive on March 26. I don't know whether the PS2 version, the Wii version or even both will be coming. Does anyone have the US or Japanese version? Is it any good or fun? I read it's fun playing with friends and pretty addictive. Could be worth checking out!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

Ugh, wrong section I think..

Take a look at my photos on flickr

What, I thought it was released in Europe!?

Hm, maybe I should get it. Everyone around me are RPG fans so a RPG party game may not be so bad to have.

I got a surprising amount of play from this title. Personally I think it's only okay but my friends love to play it when they come over.

wow, they brought this game over way late.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)