By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT review of uncharted

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28090.html

Havent watched.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Embedded for lazies:

8.9 not half bad

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

I think adding a multiplayer mode would have pushed this game over the edge, either that or more difficult platforming. Either way, uncharted is a great game.

I hate the idea that every game has to have MP. I'll gladly give up some half-baked MP bullshit to get a better SP experience. Uncharted is the best game I've played this year with the possible exception of Portal. Yes, I think Uncharted is better than Bioshock. Sue me.

The reviewer said some really, really dumb things about the game... made me wonder if he was paying any attention at all... and what's with showing stuff from the final stages? Spoiler much?

Around the Network

Story 9.0
Design 8.0
Gameplay 9.2
Presentation 9.7
Overall 8.9

I wonder what they consider Design...

I love the quote where they say: a game that truly separates itself from the xbox 360. Easilly the best looking game on any console. Nice :)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

cool,nice score

Design probably has to do with the linear levels.. they didn't seem to care much for that.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

krik said:

It seemed They were just lumping up the design of the levels (only one way to go) and the overall design(no. levels/no multiplayer) of the game together.  

Overall seems like a very good game, and if i had a ps3 would definitely get.  The game looks gorgeous.   

krik said:
Story 9.0
Design 8.0
Gameplay 9.2
Presentation 9.7
Overall 8.9

I love the quote where they say: a game that truly separates itself from the xbox 360. Easilly the best looking game on any console. Nice :)

Yea, its probably why its so short, alot of time was spent into the graphics

Probably why gears and HS are so short......

We will probably have to wait till gears 2 to see graphics like this on the 360, i cant think of any upcoming games that are trying to really "wow"

o btw design they probably gave it a low score cause they mentioned in the game it didnt really do anything new, just brought in many things and did them well.