By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2 : 360 first look and 360 screenshots.

Untamoi said:
AlkamistStar said:
DaColdFlash said:
Sorry but those are PC Screenshots. And to the pics: damn thats gonna eat a lot ram!!

Can you people put away your ignorance? THIS IS FROM THE XBOX 360. All media screenshots are from the Xbox 360 version as CONFIRMED by Crytek. Get your head out your ass.

Actually, they only confirmed that the gameplay shown was from 360 version. Nowhere has been said that these screenshots are from 360. Anyway, even if they were, they are probably modified bullshots. I only trust when I see real gameplay, even idiot can make screenshots look great. I have learned that you should never trust screenshots because 99.9% of the official screenshots are manipulated.

So they're either 360 screens or modified BS. That makes perfect sense.

Fuck... I'm dead!

Around the Network
slowburn said:
Packie said:
slowburn said:
These are old and they were already confirmed as PS3 screenshots. Ign has them posted as PS3 screenshots as well.

This game was developed on the PS3.

Don't you have any more low res Alan-Wake pics you can post?

What? are you sure that Crysis 2 began devolepment in PS3. If so post a link to prove it because Im pretty sure that the leading platform is the PC not PS3.

when vgchartz first posted these pics out of some magazine a couple months ago, the article stated that these were ps3 screens and I believe it said that the PS3 was the lead console

and if im wrong, just know that I am a horrible person that doesn't deserve to live

An Since These very same screen shot's are also in the Playstation magazine , I very much doubt that every screen  shot is only the xbox360's ver.

because the POM also had screenshot's from the PS3's build.

so it's pretty much Moot.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

I want more low-rez Alan Wake pics

Fuck... I'm dead!

Looks good, but I bet that frame rate doesn't :D

it is crazy to see how people just do not want them to be Xbox 360 screenshots.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
Boutros said:
RAZurrection said:

Man it's disappointing that every time the 360 raises the graphics bar for this generation it always comes down to personal attacks or disbelief/denile. I guess that shows the inherant bias of some people here.

PC Gamer Crysis 2 -  Q&A

Zezeri: Did you really cut the gameplay of the presentation from the stool?

Robert Horn: I personally do not. But this was clearly the fact that we have only seen the Xbox version. I just expect more from a Crysis 2 on the PC.

Christian Schlütter: We have not themselves played Crysis 2 yes. Therefore, we can only speak of what is seen.

Chrisssi: How has it felt control on console?

Christian Schlütter: This could see right out catchy. Just the four Nanosuit features are well distributed on the Xbox buttons.

Also info from the same magazines preview which came out before the 26th of January 2010,

Crysis 2 is gonna be awesome. The concept, as it is described, sounds great. Subtract the usual magazine hyping blahblah and it is still really good. If the game will be anything near that, I'll be happy.

Player is referred to as Prophet by his squad mates. Camarillo doesn't confirm that he actually is it, but replies: "At least the people in New York believe that you're prophet. And there are good reasons for it."

Screens look awesome! Crysuki would probably still criticize some of the models feeling not lifelike/real but it looks quite good.

The mission was presentated on an XBOX 360 and was said to look like the game will push the graphical boundaries on all platforms.

Resolution on XBOX was 1280 x 720 with 2x multisampling AA.

Makes you wonder why Crytek are showing PC mags the 360 version. It must be in terriffic shape!

Thanks for providing a link.

But you can't expect us to believe random person on the internet.

That's why a proof is required to support your arguments and you just did it now but your previous posts were useless without a proof or something.

Previous posts? I think you're confusing me with someone else. I only posted in this thread once before and it had nothing to do with the above. You might be thinking of selnor.

RAZurrection said:
Boutros said:
RAZurrection said:

Man it's disappointing that every time the 360 raises the graphics bar for this generation it always comes down to personal attacks or disbelief/denile. I guess that shows the inherant bias of some people here.

PC Gamer Crysis 2 -  Q&A

Robert Horn: I personally do not. But this was clearly the fact that we have only seen the Xbox version. I just expect more from a Crysis 2 on the PC.

Christian Schlütter: We have not themselves played Crysis 2 yes. Therefore, we can only speak of what is seen.

Christian Schlütter: This could see right out catchy. Just the four Nanosuit features are well distributed on the Xbox buttons.

Also info from the same magazines preview which came out before the 26th of January 2010,

Crysis 2 is gonna be awesome. The concept, as it is described, sounds great. Subtract the usual magazine hyping blahblah and it is still really good. If the game will be anything near that, I'll be happy.

Player is referred to as Prophet by his squad mates. Camarillo doesn't confirm that he actually is it, but replies: "At least the people in New York believe that you're prophet. And there are good reasons for it."

Screens look awesome! Crysuki would probably still criticize some of the models feeling not lifelike/real but it looks quite good.

The mission was presentated on an XBOX 360 and was said to look like the game will push the graphical boundaries on all platforms.

Makes you wonder why Crytek are showing PC mags the 360 version. It must be in terriffic shape!

That's why a proof is required to support your arguments and you just did it now but your previous posts were useless without a proof or something.

Previous posts? I think you're confusing me with someone else. I only posted in this thread once before and it had nothing to do with the above. You might be thinking of selnor.

Oh maybe yeah.

DirtyP2002 said:

it is crazy to see how people just do not want them to be Xbox 360 screenshots.

I do not think that is the case at all, the point being The OP is saying that the only screen's out there are fhe xbox360's only, which is not the Case at all.

IGN had already put up the screen's for the PS3 also. which is exctly like these screen's. so if anything it's the exact same screen shot's. that's the point.

it's not just the xbox360's.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

joeorc said:

An Since These very same screen shot's are also in the Playstation magazine , I very much doubt that every screen  shot is only the xbox360's ver.

because the POM also had screenshot's from the PS3's build.

Actually all of those images in the PS3 Mag preview appeared about 3+ weeks before in PC Gamers preview.

Some of you might not realise, that developers/publishers usually just release a set of pre-prepared screens for all major media outlets for all formats. The only thing that's certain is that the PC version hasn't been shown off yet, so these are definitely "console" shots.

joeorc said:
DaColdFlash said:
Boutros said:
RAZurrection said:

PC Gamer Crysis 2 -  Q&A

Uhm yeah but what did he proofed exactly? Some Edge guy saw footage from some Crysis 2 XBox 360 gameplay....aaand?

exactly, there is already a PS3 build also. It's moot.

lead platform it's pc, but lead console it's ps3, since the engine it's code to take advance of parallel cpus.