By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2 : 360 first look and 360 screenshots.

selnor said:
Boutros said:
selnor said:
lepermessiah said:
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/02/10/new-crysis-2-ps3-scans-best-looking-console-game-ever/

HUH? Ps3 was the first version shown in february.

Thats not the PS3 version. It's already been shown in these forums that the 360 version has been used to show PS3 and PC media. Why, I dont know. But no PC media has even seen the Crysis 2 on PC. And you would have thought so.

Selnor, are freaking kidding? lol read the article.

Raz provided multiple links from Crytek confiming just that. Or do you think 100% of the internet has gone crazy calling them 360 shots on the forums for no reason.

Show me some proofs instead of talking your way out of this garbage.

Around the Network

How old was raz link? They have since shown the PS3 version on the official PS3 mag. which i already posted. And raz is nothng but a mindless troll.

selnor said:
lepermessiah said:
This was just last month from the PS3, sorry, Raz as usual was talking out of his butt.

What with proof. LOL, you realise Raz has seen this and Rage in motion right? For real. And guess what the 360 version the only one being shown. Dont create an agenda for yourself.

BWHAHAHA, BWHAHAHA

u believe that troll has seen them in moting, lol, heard it all. Naive much? he is a troll.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Was the game actually fun? sure it looks pretty but...

i have the same question

DaColdFlash said:
selnor said:
Boutros said:
selnor said:
lepermessiah said:
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/02/10/new-crysis-2-ps3-scans-best-looking-console-game-ever/

HUH? Ps3 was the first version shown in february.

Thats not the PS3 version. It's already been shown in these forums that the 360 version has been used to show PS3 and PC media. Why, I dont know. But no PC media has even seen the Crysis 2 on PC. And you would have thought so.

Selnor, are freaking kidding? lol read the article.

Raz provided multiple links from Crytek confiming just that. Or do you think 100% of the internet has gone crazy calling them 360 shots on the forums for no reason.

Show me some proofs instead of talking your way out of this garbage.

It's in one of the recent threads. Right here in VGChartz. I do have somewhere to be. Either you find it or PM Raz. He willoblige. Or even better, just type in Crysis 2 360 shots and see the billions of forums and people calling them 360. That many people arent wrong for multiplats.

Around the Network

its an old link, they have since shown the Ps3 version, if u read the article I posted you would know this. Raz is a troll, please.

lepermessiah said:
selnor said:
lepermessiah said:
This was just last month from the PS3, sorry, Raz as usual was talking out of his butt.

What with proof. LOL, you realise Raz has seen this and Rage in motion right? For real. And guess what the 360 version the only one being shown. Dont create an agenda for yourself.

BWHAHAHA, BWHAHAHA

u believe that troll has seen them in moting, lol, heard it all. Naive much? he is a troll.

You know what is funny. You call him a troll, yet what he hasseen in reality and provided info for doesnt fit your agenda so you are the actual troll. At least research or ask him before accusing. For all you know Crytek maybe laughing at your posts. :)

This is from the PC version... god. It's been stated many times, there are no publicable shots of the console versions, they are still trying the engine capabilities on consoles.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

huh a guy who argues and makes uip Bs like a 4 year old, and u take him seriouly? who posts an article that says PS3 version of ff13 is better, only to argue the same article he posted was wrong and 360 version looked better, despite all evidence against it? He has seen them in motion like I am elvis. he ahs posted nothing factual. He is a lying troll married to his 360.

Why do you people care so much about graphics?

Crysis 1 was a decent shooter with amazing graphics. Wasn't really a title anyone would talk about unless they were comparing their graphcis card penises...

Maybe Crysis 2 will be amazing game but there really isn't anything available as of yet to suggests this.