By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has no games that matter the rest of the year

Yeah, I'm sure that's NOT his first post here; shows how much the upcoming PS3 exclusives irked him.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Around the Network

The only thing worse then OP is everyone else that has posted, except for rob with the kangaroo, that was funny. Yes i'm including myself in replying to this flame bait. tsk tsk shame on us all

lock and ban thread?

seriously, there's no point allowing the forums, which are normally pretty decent for the most part, to slip to this level.

good discussion? When dismissing a game that could easily sell over 10M units WW? Yeah, right, clearly good mature discussion there. Let's dismiss Reach, based on Halo 2 and 3 it might only sell over 10M units, too.

you post something sensible and I'll discuss it no problem.

bye.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I LOL'ed!!! still living in your xbox lala land?

PS3 has no games again?

Around the Network

a xbox360 asshole (gayboy)i ment fanboy !

beast

I have a feeling beast-Plus-beauty is Fersis.

PSN ID: KingFate_

HAHAHA !

looooooooooooooool...This thread is awesome

The Last Guardian - nobody cares about it ? Somebody hasn't played SotC...

GT5 - Which will sell gangbusters.....

Socom 4 looks pretty great imo.. Reach graphics are OK, nothing mindblowing...but whats the point of comparing ?

+ More to be revealed at E3 + GDC...

And GoW III is gonna be HUGE.

locking. :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Fersis said:

At least MS has SC: Conviction April 16, Reach beta May 3, and Alan Wake in May.

SC: conviction, awesome bro i'll pick that up for PC. oh...a BETA? yeah that's really something to look forward to, lol. alan wake looks good. possibly the only 360 exclusive title worth buying in 2010. you know, exclusive.... as in, not on PC...

anything else? or is that all ps3 owners are supposed to be jealous of

i will always stay cold