By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zapper Delayed?

Has the Wii Zapper has been delayed? I just got this from Amazon:

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on November 07 2007 19:48 PST  The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training" [Video Game]
    Release date: 11/20/2007
    Estimated arrival date: 11/29/2007 - 12/01/2007

If you would like to learn more about pre-ordering video games from Amazon.com, including when you can expect to receive your new video game, please visit our help page.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

At least it's only a week. I wonder if this is Amazon only?

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

well it was supposed to be november 19th so it looks like it god delayed about a week

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was supposed to have a party to celebrate the zapper this week! :(

Did anyone get their zapper from Amazon, I saw people purchased it @ B&M's, did Amazon just have too many preorders or did they not get any?

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
RCTjunkie said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was supposed to have a party to celebrate the zapper this week! :(

then just have a party to celebrate the upcoming arrival and then a week later another party to celebrate the actual arrival - and then maybe the next day a party to celebrate having two parties for the sam reason. There is just never enough good reasons to get drunk. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.