By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Music Riddle Game: Round 13 (Mixed Round)

CURSES ON YOU for putting number 3, now I'm going to have to play that game again.

Edit: GAH and 7

Around the Network

Updated with Johnny B's score.

I'm going to end this Saturday night sometime, so to the people who have yet to send me their votes (SHMUP, Matt, Jalocin) make sure you don't miss out.

Cactus said:

I'm going to end this Saturday night sometime, so to the people who have yet to send me their votes (SHMUP, Matt, Jalocin) make sure you don't miss out.

Didn't I already send mine? No way I can remember my guesses now lolz :p

Guess I'll do it again.

Jalocin said:
Cactus said:

Guess I'll do it again.

You have to write something as subject, or it won't send.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Jalocin said:
Cactus said:

Guess I'll do it again.

You have to write something as subject, or it won't send.

I forgot  to write a subject :P

Just made my guesses again, didn't take too long.

Around the Network

Updated Son1x's score, and added Jalocin's. I'll give it about 6 more hours before I wrap it up.

I'm pretty sure I know almost all of them but I can't tell where they're from, except for number 2.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
I'm pretty sure I know almost all of them but I can't tell where they're from, except for number 2.

Then you're doing better than I. There were a couple I simply couldn't place... and I'm really wondering about 4 and 6 that nobody's gotten them thus far...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Johann said:

Then you're doing better than I. There were a couple I simply couldn't place... and I'm really wondering about 4 and 6 that nobody's gotten them thus far...

I actually expected a lot of people to get 6 as it's from a very popular series. #4 was the one I knew nobody would get.

Oh damn. Gonna send my answers in a few minutes!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!