By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Evan Well: "Buy a PS3 for God of War III"

Sony has always been great with games.

They have a few clunkers like Lair.....but they released Uncharted 1 in 2007. LittleBigPlanet in 2008. Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, Demon's Souls in 2009.

Then all the stuff coming this year. Sony alone is making the PS3 irresistable.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Between this, HEAVY RAIN, Killzone 2, & Uncharted 2, Sony seems to really have gotten their act together on the gaming front since Jan 2009.

CGI why aren't you mod yet, I think I should run my own little campaign

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

CGI-Quality said:
Between this, HEAVY RAIN, Killzone 2, & Uncharted 2, Sony seems to really have gotten their act together on the gaming front since Jan 2009.

Hey, don't leave out the Sack.

well if he insists...

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I think I'll be the first to say that this is a Sony employee promoting a Sony game :-/

Who didn't see this coming?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Well, Naughty Dog have got their act together. It increased by 8 on metacritic, whereas GoW III will probably get similar reviews to GoW I & II

But anyway, SCEWWS are pumping out more good games, we just need Guerillia to develop games more quickly, and we need something from Eat, Sleep, Play, Lightbox Interactive and a few others... They just need to get Gran Turismo 5 out some time soon

Kamal said:
CGI-Quality said:

I agree CGI would do a very good mod, hes always impartial, hes against agressivity on whatever forum. But honestly, can you explain me what is the relation from your quote to CGI being a good mod? I dont see it, talking positive about Sony doesnt make someone a good mod, there would be so much other reason to see him as being a good mod. Just a small reflection here ;).

Icyedge said:
Kamal said:
CGI-Quality said:

I agree CGI would do a very good mod, hes always impartial, hes against agressivity on whatever forum. But honestly, can you explain me what is the relation from your quote to CGI being a good mod? I dont see it, talking positive about Sony doesnt make someone a good mod, there would be so much other reason to see him as being a good mod. Just a small reflection here ;).

It isn't necessarily to due with anything it's just how he conducts his activities is mod worthy.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

CGI-Quality said:
dsister44 said:
I think I'll be the first to say that this is a Sony employee promoting a Sony game :-/

Who didn't see this coming?

It actually doesn't happen often, so no I didn't see it coming.

Where were you when Naughty Dog told everyone to pick up MW2, or when Bungie mentioned Uncharted 2?

Can we keep this out of the thread, I'd rather it be peaceful and relevant.

Well, whenever I post in a thread about Uncharted people tell me to leave. And I didn't care enough about Modern Warfare 2 to post in any threads about it. And what exactly do you expect out of this thread?

Kamal said:

It isn't necessarily to due with anything it's just how he conducts his activities is mod worthy.

Ok I understand what you mean, I thought it was directly related to your quote, sorry.