By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Unknown beautiful girls thread.

bugrimmar said:

facebook :O

Although I'm only on page 5 and havent seen all the girls, I think this girl will hands down be the most beautiful one posted here.

Around the Network
PakChiuCheng said:
bugrimmar said:

facebook :O

Although I'm only on page 5 and havent seen all the girls, I think this girl will hands down be the most beautiful one posted here.

Lol I think they even found out her name.

I would like to see the girl they were taking about in the beggining but the picture was gone.

Cirio said:
Christhor said:
twesterm said:
Christhor said:
Netyaroze said:
Christhor said:
... Why does this thread exist? Why did it never get locked? Stop being pigs and get a girlfriend.

? I didnt read the thread skipped a lot just saw a few pics so I cant say much about its content. But what has seeing pictures from girls something to do with beeing a pig ? And a gf has nothing to do with it. I look at girls no matter if I have a gf or not. Its like seeing pretty cars or houses how is that beeing a pig ? I have to check the thread again to see whats the cause for the uproar.

You're completely missing the point, there's nothing wrong with looking. However, finding pictures of random girls you either know, or don't, and posting them in a thread for everyone to drool over, THAT is what makes you a pig. Threads like these are why gamers will never have any sort of respect.

Dude, get over yourself.

It's perfectly cool not to like threads like this and silently judge the people that post in it all you like, but the key word is silent.  No need to judge people on what they like or don't like but also no need to post telling them that they're pigs.  I completely agree that threads like this are silly since a simple trip to google could net you the same results but, hey, if this is what people want to do with their time who am I to judge?

And since this thread has returned I guess, it should probably go in the NSFW forum.

Huh, you're still around?

Again, missing the point. I'm perfectly fine with people drooling over pictures of other women and such. It's the whole trading-card business in here that makes it disgusting. Posting images of your ex-girlfriends on an internet forum for others to drool over? No matter what that makes you a complete scumbag. I cannot fathom how this concept is so hard to grasp.

Also, how many people here posted pictures of their ex-girlfriends? Was there even one person who did that?

Really? Reeeeally? You don't have to look further than the first post of this thread.

Around the Network
IvoryChan said:

I must say, very cute.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
IvoryChan said:

I must say, very cute.

Yeah I know. I love her face. :)

This is 4Chan's level of disturbed..... Lets not sink the name of VGC to the ground.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

(no, this girl isn't beautiful; I'm trying to kill the thread)