By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thank you Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amiga500 said:
I don`t think the England will qualify...there is too much pressure on England players, and we (Croatia) are coming to give them Hell...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oj Hrvatska mati, nemoj tugovati....
Zovi, samo zovi i svi ce sokolovi, za te zivot dati!

As an English person, I totally agree with you.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network
Amiga500 said:
I don`t think the England will qualify...there is too much pressure on England players, and we (Croatia) are coming to give them Hell...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oj Hrvatska mati, nemoj tugovati....
Zovi, samo zovi i svi ce sokolovi, za te zivot dati!

err but croatia lost to makedonia last nite? am i rite?

Yes, you are right...but the conditions on a field were so bad that it was really immposible to play...we had a draw on a HT but as soon as we heard that Israel beat Russia, the game was over for us...at that moment we were allready qualified...no need to prove nothing to anybody on such a bed soccer field...

bah, nothing to prove? That's a lame excuse. If a team is proffesional, it should always win with weaker teams, even if there isn't a reason anymore.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:
bah, nothing to prove? That's a lame excuse. If a team is proffesional, it should always win with weaker teams, even if there isn't a reason anymore.

You are absolutely right...that`s why we will win over England on Wenesday...

Around the Network

Lol at wembley even though we are missing Owen terry rooney and ferdinand England should have the quality to go through. crouch up front with gerrard supporting, lamps driving forward and barry protecting. England!!!!

Ynwa.

If we go for a 4 - 3 -3 and play attacking football we should win.

If Lampard and Gerrard have the freedom to attack (will JT be fit?) then we can easily win

add me

England really can't complain about the lack of good players. The greater task is creating a team that can function properly.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

LISTEN yea boys... I'm glad Israel won and all that, but for England, we need Barry back in midfield, Gerrard and Lampard, can rotate alongside him.. so it could be barry and gerrad for an hour, and then lampard for the last 1/2 hr... by doing this Lampard becomes hungry for a goal, and wants to prove himself, and he'll be able to blitz tired defences with his attacking midfield play...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Also we will beat Croatia, as they have nuffin to play for... their manager will be messing around with the team, so he can find the best substitutes and reserves to play for him in Euro 08...

Also anyone watch the Scotland game...? They were really hard done by... =(

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man