By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thank you Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillerMan said:
Fuck. I bet on that russia will win israel. It was so sure target that i thought today i am 6€ richer but not... and poland beat belgium. That makes even harder us finns to qualife to Euro 2008. We need to win portugal in porto. Not going to be easy. :/

Finland should have won when they played in Belgium =/.

Around the Network

I wouldn't think that, especially since not so long ago Belgium was a pretendant to euro and world titles. But that was in the 90's.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:
I wouldn't think that, especially since not so long ago Belgium was a pretendant to euro and world titles. But that was in the 90's.

Yup and end 80's they played finals in the EK's and Semi-Finals on the World tournaments.

But those new soccer players (25 and older) are just bastards that don't deserve it.  Only the young ones deserve it. And they look to have a good future.

true. anyway i'm happy this is a historical moment in polish football history as this will be our first euro finals. Just hoping that we will leave a better impression compared to the german 2006 world finals. We lost two games and drawed with Costa Rica. I was so mad...

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

FORZA AZURRA!! VIVA ITALIA!

Around the Network

I now officially love Israel, serves Russia right with all their cocky remarks about how this game was gonna be a pushover for them. Im still amazed that england got into this terrible situation in the first place.

lightbleeder said:

You don't want to know what i THINK ABOUT iTALIANS AT THE MOMENT.

England got into that situation 1. from a crap start to qualifying and then 2. dodgy ref call in Russia who awarded Russia a penalty when the foul was clearly committed outside of the box

Saiyar said:
lightbleeder said:

You don't want to know what i THINK ABOUT iTALIANS AT THE MOMENT.

Oh Shit, cant sack McClaren now!

McClaren deserved to lose!