By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thank you Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a shame Owen's injured out seeing as hes the one player who has consistently done the business for England since 1998

Ynwa.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I am a namek !!!
im a saiyan?

Onyxmeth said:
Maybe we can salvage this thread and try to build a comparison between the Sony brand and Israel. Anyone?

Neither ask for approval before making a strategic strike on their enemies?

konnichiwa said:
Wojtas said:
Ha!! Poland beat Belgium today 2:0 and as such has qualified for Euro 2008 finals. We even beat Portugal along the way :D:D.

Pff only 2-0? Pff how dissapointed. 11-0 was my prediction =/.

Edit: nice fact, Leo beenhakker hires a house in Schilde(Belgium) and my parents are the owners XD.

If we take into account that Portugal, the 4th team in the world from Germany 2006 and first runner up from euro 2004 couldn't do better then i rest my case. Besides, Belgium isn't an Andora-type team, they have quite a bit of good players. Only thing that sucks for them: they have terrible goal-keepers.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

i like portugal, luis figo was da shit

Around the Network

i think italy should of lost,scotland played better

italy always play horrible, but they always win cause they're true to their style.

Fuck. I bet on that russia will win israel. It was so sure target that i thought today i am 6€ richer but not... and poland beat belgium. That makes even harder us finns to qualife to Euro 2008. We need to win portugal in porto. Not going to be easy. :/

doubt you will win with portugal on their home turf. When we played with them in Lisbona one month ago we were leading 1:0 for most of the match but they managed to get back into the game thnx to christiano ronaldo. At their place they either win or draw.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:
konnichiwa said:
Wojtas said:
Ha!! Poland beat Belgium today 2:0 and as such has qualified for Euro 2008 finals. We even beat Portugal along the way :D:D.

Pff only 2-0? Pff how dissapointed. 11-0 was my prediction =/.

Edit: nice fact, Leo beenhakker hires a house in Schilde(Belgium) and my parents are the owners XD.

If we take into account that Portugal, the 4th team in the world from Germany 2006 and first runner up from euro 2004 couldn't do better then i rest my case. Besides, Belgium isn't an Andora-type team, they have quite a bit of good players. Only thing that sucks for them: they have terrible goal-keepers.

Meh my opinion = Belgium = Andorra kind of team.

Only the young ones are good + Kompany.