By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thank you Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing this has to do with sony is that i own a playstation 3 i and I'm drunk and sooooo glad England still have a chance to qualify lol delete

Ynwa.

Around the Network

Maybe we can salvage this thread and try to build a comparison between the Sony brand and Israel. Anyone?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

What the hell?

*tries to make connection*

After the recent huge uplift in sales in Sony England, England was inspired to defeat Israel in a football (for you American folk, Soccer) match.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The true power of teh blue rayz/cell

We've all heard the rumors that the Ps3 can cure cancer, but has anyone ever heard of it inspiring a football team? Thats right folks now it can do anything! Witness the power of the Ps3, as one England team, with the divine power of the blue rayz, is pushed forward to win a champiionship!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Hurray for France who will be for sure on the EK!!

but I feel sad for the scotisch soccer fans =/.

konnichiwa said:
Hurray for France who will be for sure on the EK!!

but I feel sad for the scotisch soccer fans =/.

yeah i also felt sad,i mean italy scored at the last minute

also i like brasil the most but since it aint world cu i would like england to win

I am a namek !!!

mM

lol cheers guys very creative.

Ynwa.