By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If ninetndo could only release one game in the NEs generation

It would be like this and be soooo freaking awesome!   Now, lets see how many old farts like me are out there and can point out all the games combined? 

http://shizzville.com/awesome-nintendo-game-spoof

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Best video ever!

What is the walking scene that lasts for 3 minutes supposed to be. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or just random funnies?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That's even more awesome than the AVGN one!

Where's the Metroid?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

LOL @ Lance of Longinus. Good stuff.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

cool

dtewi said:
What is the walking scene that lasts for 3 minutes supposed to be. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or just random funnies?

The background is from Mike Tysons Punchout... the other things in there, I forget as it's been a while since i saw the video earlier.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

That was pure awesome.

Considering I was playing Kung Fu earlier today, that makes it even better.

Nostalgic