By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite TV show?

dtewi said:
Ari_Gold said:
entourage, south park, scrubs, heroes

Your favorite?

entourage

Around the Network

Kyle XY, Grey's anatomy, Aida , El internado(spanish TV series), House. Maybe my fauvorite one is Kyle XY.

The Office (US)
South Park
Spaced (UK) Did you hear they're going to make a US version?? Gag!
Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs

Those are all the shows I need.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

1. The Office (US)
2. Family Guy
3. Naruto
4. The Simpsons
5. South Park

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

if cartoons count then shaman king naruto dbz sponge bob(really funny)and yu yu hakusho are my top 5

Around the Network

counting cartoons and shows drake and josh is still my favorite

1. mythbusters
2. topgear
3. chasers war on everything(australias premier comedy team)
4. simpsons

thats it i dont watch anything else

1. South Park
2. Scrubs
3. 24
4. Lost
5. Spooks (MI-5 in US)

(then friends, two and a half men, everyone hates chris, heroes, blackadder, monty python stuff, top gear, eureka and house in no particular order)

I watch a lot of TV

add me

Including just shows still on I'd go with

1. The Wire
2. The Office
3. Man vs Wild
4. Lost
5. tie Mythbusters and 30 Rock

Ongoing or past as well?

If shows no longer airing are allowed it would probably go to Stargate SG-1, I once watched the entire 10 seasons only stopping to sleep and it was truly an awesome series....Unfortunately now I am somewhat of a junkie and am forced to bide my time waiting for the two movies in development and of course SG Atlantis which has surprised me and is probably one of the few spinoff shows that regularly meets or exceeds the quality of the original series.

If you just want current shows its sort of hard to say, my current favorites are somewhere between South Park (own all released DVDs) and The Venture Brothers (also own all currently released DVDs). I am stoked for season 3 of Venture as it will be in HD glory! yes thats right a cartoon in HD!

To Each Man, Responsibility