By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does fucking dell suck? Fuck you dell and fuck you Texas!

Does fucking dell suck? Fuck you dell and fuck you Texas!

Yes 3 37.50%

Yes 0 0%

Fuck Yeah 4 50.00%

My god yes 0 0%

WTF is Dell? 1 12.50%

Total:8
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
The hate towards Texas is unneeded. The hate towards Dell, however, is all good.

Coincidentally, I'm calling Dell tech support tomorrow morning so they can fix the broken Alienware laptop they sent me. 6 months with no fix, and now that they're being threatened with a class action law suit, they're taking steps to finding a permanent solution.

On the bright side, I'll probably end up getting an M17x R2 out of it all

dell the person and company are from Texas. and so am I.

As am I. I go to the University of Texas @ Austin, so I'm 20 minutes from Round Rock. Can't get much closer to Dell than that. Still, no need to hate on Texas.

I used to live in Pflugeville. I know exactly where dells at. But I like fucking around with Texans.

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
The hate towards Texas is unneeded. The hate towards Dell, however, is all good.

Coincidentally, I'm calling Dell tech support tomorrow morning so they can fix the broken Alienware laptop they sent me. 6 months with no fix, and now that they're being threatened with a class action law suit, they're taking steps to finding a permanent solution.

As am I. I go to the University of Texas @ Austin, so I'm 20 minutes from Round Rock. Can't get much closer to Dell than that. Still, no need to hate on Texas.

I used to live in Pflugeville. I know exactly where dells at. But I like fucking around with Texans.

I lived in Georgetown. We played you guys in football. I'm pretty sure we won...once.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:

I lived in Georgetown. We played you guys in football. I'm pretty sure we won...once.

PHS? Or CHS, or HHS?

Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:

PHS? Or CHS, or HHS?

GHS, Georgetown High School.

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:

PHS? Or CHS, or HHS?

Yes, I know that, lol.

I'm asking which Pflugerville school did you guys face?

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:
Sephiroth357 said:
adajio said:

PHS? Or CHS, or HHS?

Yes, I know that, lol.

I'm asking which Pflugerville school did you guys face?

PHS I think. I didn't really follow our football much, since it wasn't very good except for my senior year, where we won like the first 7 games or so and ended the season in the top 30 in the state.

Pretty much any PC maker sucks that's a "mass seller".