By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were FORCED to marry ANY videogame character.......

otoniel said:
Shepard from Mass Effect or Drakes from uncharted

You don't like girls?

Same as Seece lol.

Anyway I'd marry Mai Shiranui or Lara Croft.

Oh and Lightning's sister too. Forgot her name. 4-somes FTW!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

You want to marry a prostitute?

*grins*

Akvod said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:

Hehe... you've got fine taste for a guy in love with BFBC 2... but i don't think rin would count as a video game character per se.

And why is that?

Because the games she appeared it... weren't really games. more like interactive text books.

Just like Heavy Rain is just an interactive movie right? YEAH! *high fives*

High-Def 3D game > Anime Text Based game. imo of course...

But i take back what i said, they actually made a 3D-Anime styled fighting game for PSP and shes in it, so yeaaahhhhh...

In that case... shes mine, your not allowed to haz her!

Jill sandwich anyone?

Rin is from Fate/Stay Night right? I have to get around to playing that one. I played TYPE-MOON's Tsukihime stuff.

I don't want to get married to any videogame character because I'm not a fan of marriage. Unless it's some submissive anime game girl who will not only make me food, clean my place, do my laundry, etc. but also look the other way while I cheat on her with a bunch of other video game characters. ie. Chicks like Lilith (Borderlands), Chloe (Uncharted 2), Rubi (Wet), Cortana (Halo 3), Kohaku (Tsukihime. Hey the hentai game line was already crossed. Now I get to do it! lol), Princess Robot Bubblegum (GTA Ballad of Gay Tony), Mia (Phoenix Wright), etc. I swear, once game consoles have virtual reality units (screw NATAL, 3D and motion control. I want VR NOW!), human mates will become obsolete.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
CGI-Quality said:

You want to marry a prostitute?

*grins*

That's the lesser of the problems he will have... specially when she gives birth to a god/demon thing...

My most beloved of course

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

Hmm, for the longest time I was infatuated with Rikku. That may still be my answer. Yoko is also high there (she was in a DS game!) Not sure if Selvaria is really the marriageable type.

EDIT: Bah! C.C. is also up there. As is Misuzu.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Lilith from Borderlands

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hmm... I don't know, I'm not too finicky. Maybe the (male) protaganist from Persona 3?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...