By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were FORCED to marry ANY videogame character.......

Around the Network

Samus Aran-Reasons

Intelligent

In great shape

Loves to explore

No one would ever rob us....

Beautiful

Great ride (preverts I mean her ship)

Would easily be able to keep me in line

and you know she needs a big hug

some of these answers are weird, i mean you could get FORCED to marry Big Daddy with his huge Drill no, no one wants that unless you are in to that kind of stuff, but if someone is forcing you to marry lara croft or tifa you would do it willingly.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Akvod said:

Hehe... you've got fine taste for a guy in love with BFBC 2... but i don't think rin would count as a video game character per se.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:

Hehe... you've got fine taste for a guy in love with BFBC 2... but i don't think rin would count as a video game character per se.

And why is that?

Around the Network
AngelosL said:
 or maybe Ash from FFXII :)

that's a man, man

Personally I'd say Bubbles from cluclu land definitely the hottest what ever it is I've ever seen,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you'd have to force people to marry a video game character. Most people on these boards would be very happy to. I mean, video game characters are mostly designed to be the perfect women. Perfect bodies, perfect faces, perfect attitudes.

Anyway, I would marry Rikku in a heartbeat.

Akvod said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:

And why is that?

Because the games she appeared it... weren't really games. more like interactive text books.

Quiet, comprehensive, mature, useful and cheap. Perfect.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Akvod said:

And why is that?

Because the games she appeared it... weren't really games. more like interactive text books.

Just like Heavy Rain is just an interactive movie right? YEAH! *high fives*