By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - sega confirms house od the dead 2 and 3 for wii also new pic

yep it looks like the rumor was true it is now confirmed by sega

heres the link also there are some pics

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=4525

Around the Network

My God, those are some ugly screenshots. They look like a bad Dreamcast port of a PS1 game.

Ah, well; if it's a budget title, I'll probably buy it anyway. I love light-gun games.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

This will be a big seller if it's released at $29.99. It better be a budget title.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Id buy for a budget title. I loved those arcade games.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
Id buy for a budget title. I loved those arcade games.

Me too. They'd better keep all of the old, cheesy dialog, too.

"Suffer, like G did!"

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Duplicate thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=10214#end

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So it includes 2 and 3, but not 1? Oh well, might be worth looking into if I can find it for cheap enough.

Don't know if I'll be able to take 2 seriously after playing Typing of the Dead, though. =P