By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - anyone buy lego star wars yet

im thinking of getting this game but i dont know if it to good,i liked ign review of it but then the gamespot review sorta changed that,so i am rondering the people that own this game how is it,oh yeah i also forgot im have a wii so who owns the wii version

Around the Network

so know one here got this game

Yeah ... I'll likely get it next week for the 360 or the Wii.

One of the funnest games I have ever played, specialy co-op. Me and my cousin must of beat it at least 10 times. I'd say the only problem would be the camera although if you play single player there is not much of a problem. Both the first one and the second were great. 9/10
*Typing on psp browser.

@ endurance : i think cool48 is saying he had parts 1 & 2 seperately. This new one for wii is both of those plus some bonus features. I have the original 2 as well, both are outstanding. You should pick it up.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network
endurance said:
im thinking of getting this game but i dont know if it to good,i liked ign review of it but then the gamespot review sorta changed that,so i am rondering the people that own this game how is it,oh yeah i also forgot im have a wii so who owns the wii version

I have the Wii version and it is really fun, especially co op. It is really long, took me about 18 hours to beat all the stories and now I'm going back to collect all the mini kits, golden blocks, ect. You should buy it, you won't regret it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'll be picking up Complete Saga for 360 this weekend. Get it! Must be a blast with the Wii controllers. Co-op is alot of fun.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

All prevus versions were gr8. So this should be to. Unless they completely change the formula.

I have the complete saga for the 360. I picked it up a couple of days ago. The graphics on the 360 version are far improved over the gamecube version I had before. The camera seems to work a little better in that it doesn't seem to get stuck. The 360 has on-line co-op but I don't care for that -- I'm a local co-op player. Note that there are a couple of extra scenes here and there and the occasional something that needs the force that wasn't there before. The podracer is far improved as it was very hard before and aggravating. There are just subtle changes here and there and overall it's a better experience.

I highly recommend it to anyone that likes the star wars franchise.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

cool thanks guys, i think i will get it