By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have any dirty habits ?

what the hell people. We all have dirty habits but some are... uh... eww.

Get a life.

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

Around the Network

When I see someone asleep I sometimes fart right in front of there face to wake them up and laugh at them because I was probably mad at them and they pissed me off and they deserved it because they are a big old idiot.

Respect for vgchartz community dropping fast! J/K Lol my #1 bad habit is not always washing my hands before a meal and my other is neglecting to shower every single day of the week.   

Lastgengamer said:

Respect for vgchartz community dropping fast! J/K Lol my #1 bad habit is not always washing my hands before a meal and neglecting to shower every single day of the week.   

I don't see the big deal with not washing hands before a meal though.  It's one thing if you're eating a hamburger or something, but I'm going to say 9 out of 10 meals at my house don't involve the food ever touching your hands.

It is kind of gross if the hands aren't washed before meals that invovle eating with the fingers though.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Lastgengamer said:

Respect for vgchartz community dropping fast! J/K Lol my #1 bad habit is not always washing my hands before a meal and neglecting to shower every single day of the week.   

I don't see the big deal with not washing hands before a meal though.  It's one thing if you're eating a hamburger or something, but I'm going to say 9 out of 10 meals at my house don't involve the food ever touching your hands.

It is kind of gross if the hands aren't washed before meals that invovle eating with the fingers though.

Yeah but the thing is in my case, I usually prepare at least one of my own meals a day>_< Can't say that I ever got sick from doing it though-_-

Around the Network
Lastgengamer said:
Baalzamon said:
Lastgengamer said:

Yeah but the thing is in my case, I usually prepare at least one of my own meals a day>_< Can't say that I ever got sick from doing it though-_-

Well, when special guests come over when preparing the food is really the only time I think it matters.  Think about it, you really think you will be able to prevent any germs from spreading to somebody living with you just by washing hands, when right after you wash them, you rub your nose and go around and touch everything.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I pick my nose and just flick the boggers away lol... thats about it. The whole smelling ur hands and balls is disgusting..

Baalzamon said:
Lastgengamer said:
Baalzamon said:
Lastgengamer said:

Well, when special guests come over when preparing the food is really the only time I think it matters.  Think about it, you really think you will be able to prevent any germs from spreading to somebody living with you just by washing hands, when right after you wash them, you rub your nose and go around and touch everything.

Good point, I just believe it's nasty. Even worse if I'm making something for others. So I'm glad to say I can't remember a time I haven't when it comes to serving guests.

Well anyway I just thought of a real thread worthy dirty habit, I occasionally after a long run massage/rub my feet before washing them!    

i dont know whether this is a bad habit or not but what i do is when ever my girl sits on my lap i tend rub my fingers on her sensitive areas.

Euphoria14 said:

I always hock nasty ass loogies. Used to be a heavy smoker so I get crazy amounts of nasty ass phlegm.

I scratch my balls and sniff my hand.

I always look into the toilet after taking a shit to witness the damage I have done.

I bite my finger nails.

I bite my toe nails.

I pick my nose.

I enjoy drinking and smoking occassionaly.

I masturbate frequently.

I crop dust at work.

If I think of any others, which I am sure there are plenty, I will post them too.

... How's that even possible?

And what's wrong about drinking and smoking occasionally?