By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza 4 Demo on Japanese PSN [March 5]

1,8GB in size. Will be out on March 5.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Around the Network

Yakuza 4 demo was awesome.

What the demo offered, though, was pretty similar to the Yakuza 3 demo.

Karaoke, Hostess Club, Arcade (UFO Catcher, An x An, Shooting game) and a part of the story was basically the same for both demos.

You could also take a hot bath and play "table tennis" afterwards with a lady and fight with each of the 4 charas in a seperate 4 player battle mode.

I liked the quiz game better this time around (was pretty easy to win even). There was even a question about Utada Hikaru.

So, yeah. I'm gonna import this + Yakuza 3 in summer. Won't bother with the western version of these games.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Hope this one get released outside japan too

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

The demo was awesome.
Next week i buy Yakuza 3 =) Jippiiiiiiii

The PlayStation 3 console is awesome. better ff game, yakuza 3 and god of war 3 in march ^^

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero