By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - anyone else notice that the top 3 in gamerankings are nintendo games

the top 3 best games of all time are all from nintendo

1.Super mario galaxy

2.legend of zelda ocarina of time

3.metroid prime

Around the Network

It was mentioned in the news section, I think.

I'm glad I chose Nintendo over Sony when given the choice in 1997. Their best games are the best ever made.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Metroid prime is on there? WTF are they on crack? There are TONS of better shooters, for starts Half life, and halo, and resistance play better than metroid prime.

SMG deserves to be on there. Banjo kazooie is better than all those games put together.

mM

here is the link

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

Owyeah... Mario / Zelda / Metroid... Top 3... EVER! Best Nintendo franchises out there...

This is the proof that Nintendo's games are top-notch and best in their class ....

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

You know why?

Nintendo = Video games

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

leo-j said:
Metroid prime is on there? WTF are they on crack? There are TONS of better shooters, for starts Half life, and halo, and resistance play better than metroid prime.

SMG deserves to be on there. Banjo kazooie is better than all those games put together.

I don't think you ever played Nintendo games cuzz ur one of the biggest Sony fanboys... So wthell are u talkin about?! Resistance better then Metroid prime 1?! UR the one on crack! Resistance is just a mediocre shooter which got 8,0-8,5's... I can't really help it that the PS3 hasn't got anything better to offer...

THE NETHERLANDS

leo-j said:

yes but metroid prime combined fps with adventure and had some of the best boss battles and puzzles

StarcraftManiac said:

Owyeah... Mario / Zelda / Metroid... Top 3... EVER! Best Nintendo franchises out there...

This is the proof that Nintendo's games are top-notch and best in their class ....

yep and i cant wait for there next zelda,i also hope ssbb makes it in the top ten

i do agree with leo that metroid could be replaced by banjo tho..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!