By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Playing Natal nude?

From that video last E3 it showed that Natal can pick up the clothing that people were wearing and the boy's skateboard etc...so it should be able to pick up peoples skin right? They have been saying that it has turned out to be better than the E3 video, imagine playing ricochet with ur boner...imagine the possiblilites!

Around the Network

I won't imagine anything thank you.

LOL!!!!

I Love it!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Someone walks in on you...

Wtf are you doing man?... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh i'm playing xbox. this game is actually meant to be played naked.

If Natal worked with COD, Imagine playin Cod4 and constantly hearing "Friendly Helicopter on the way"!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

You got it all wrong... it would work better with Dead or Alive games...

The skateboard-scanning part was the biggest joke in the world. You would either point at a skateboard or say "load skateboard" but it's not going to require you to go buy a skateboard and say "Hey Natal, SCAN THIS!" and point something at it. How would it tell it's a skateboard and not an ironing board? You could mix up Tony Hawk and Laundry Mama that way.

And you can already play Ricochet with your boner. You put Super Glove Ball in your NES and you put your Power Glove on your boner. Whazam!

I've been saying this since the day NATAL was revealed... let me play a DoA Volly ball game with NATAL interactivity... oh that would be so nice.

Btw proof again!

I'm going to hit home runs left and right!

LMFAO! imagine doing p2p video chat with a friend and when you log on he sees you sitting there tugging on yourself. i see several sexual misconduct lawsuits in the future and several xbox live accounts banned