By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New ps3 tv ads... 1st tv ad for.. MGS4

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/11/16/sneak-preview-of-new-ps3-ads/#comments

D o you want ? Do you need it? Yes you do now watch :D

mM
Around the Network

Does this mean the game is coming sooner? I hope so, for the PS3's sake.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It might, and it confirms haze is ps3 exclusive coming from sony them selves.

mM

Wow, that was awesome. I was glad to see that they showed newer footage, along with metal gear ray!

leo-j said:

Not saying that it is confirmed either way, but did you read the article with that Sony rep that said Haze is the first game being ported from PS3 to the 360. I read it here on the forums, maybe you did too.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
leo-j said:

Not saying that it is confirmed either way, but did you read the article with that Sony rep that said Haze is the first game being ported from PS3 to the 360. I read it here on the forums, maybe you did too.

Well that rep must not have heard of Virtua Fighter 5, unless there was an arcade version first. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Wow, it's like Sony made commercials for gamers... I've been losing faith in their ability to salvage the genration, but a little bit of it just came back.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Nice find Leo.

Nice find Leo.

Umm, I have seen games before tagged with the 360 Only/Exclusive and somehow found their way on to PS3 some 6 months later...not saying Haze is or isn't 360 bound, but Exclusive means JACK SH*T nowadays.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!