By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shock! FF13 HD exclusive to PS3!

in a shocking twist of Fate Wada Enix has had a change of heart and has released the " FF13 High Definition" exclusive to the Ps3

This new game, will be released simultaneously with FF13 Standard Definition edition fo the Xbox 360

FF13 SD: Deluxe Edition will be released with an exclusive Xbox 360 Bundle taking full advantage of the Xbox 360's strengths

Official Statements from Wada Enix and concerned Xbox Fans Pending.

However certain Fans are in Protest of FF13 SD visuals as they claim the games visuals offend female anatomy

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

Around the Network

HD, SD it doesn't matter, im a dude, boobs are awesome no matter how you swing it.

Though i dont know why tbh.

why kowenicki wada enix should be punished!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
HD, SD it doesn't matter, im a dude, boobs are awesome no matter how you swing it.

Though i dont know why tbh.

For future reference, btw proof im not gay. hey, im jus sayin.

huh! Seraphic you sound suspicious!

Around the Network

If you actually dropped the game all the way to SD, it'd fit on one DVD with no problem.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.