By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII on xbox 360 install requires 18,3Gb!

The sizes of FFXIII’s 360 HD installed have been reported. Get the lot after the break.

Installation is totally optional, remember.

The total, disc-by-disc break-down is:

• Disc 1 – 5.9Gb
  • Disc 2 – 5.8Gb
  • Disc 3 – 6.6Gb

http://www.vg247.com/2010/02/24/ffxiii-360-install-is-eye-popping-18-3gb/

Around the Network

To be honest, if I had that space free and didn't want to shuffle discs, I would not care it's 18 Gb. PC games these days have the same install sizes.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

@ aragod )

ehh? what kind of PC games are you playing ?
the only thing that has a similar install size is the Microsoft flight simulator

You are still buying FFXIII on X360 after all we know?

I certainly would have brought Bayonetta on the Xbox 360 if had the two consoles, even with a strong preference for trophies.

Lafiel said:
@ aragod )

ehh? what kind of PC games are you playing ?
the only thing that has a similar install size is the Microsoft flight simulator

Dragon Age has 15 gb install and Mass Effect 2 13 gb, those are the latest games I've played on my PC so I imagine lot of others will have similar data size? Even Gears 1 is 10 Gb install and that's pretty short tps. And my WoW folder had 33 Gb size back in the day :)

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

wow, install-sizes for console->pc games really exploded

the latest pc game i have is anno1404 and that "only" needs 6gb

Hero_time88 said:
You are still buying FFXIII on X360 after all we know?

I certainly would have brought Bayonetta on the Xbox 360 if had the two consoles, even with a strong preference for trophies.

YOU CANNONT COMPARE BAYONETTA ON THE PS3 TO THE 360 VERSION

Arrreee you MAD?!!!!!!!

the ps3 version of bayonetta was AWFUL im talking slow down, screen tearing, loading for AGES over nothing it was ALMOST un playable!!  

The 360 version of FF13 isnt as good YES we know that but its a matter of a little lighting and a few textures this wont bother anyone! 80% of the people who buy games wont EVEN notice the difference. UNLIKE BAYONETTA thats really not a great comparison.

What you have to realise is people LOVE there xbox gamer tags and profiles we have built our achivements over this gen from the START and it really does matter to them that they have the FF13 experence loged on there profile! Its a libary of our achivements.

Maybe people want to play FF13 and cross game chat about it when they are playing to share the exsperence???

as for the instal im happy to do that and have the space on my HDD not that it even matters.

so its around 18 GIG and the ps3 version is 25 GIG? I would have said add another disk for the hell of it lost odessy was 4 disks didnt have a problem with that at all 

aragod said:
To be honest, if I had that space free and didn't want to shuffle discs, I would not care it's 18 Gb. PC games these days have the same install sizes.

PC's have usually a lot bigger HDD though. Pretty many X360 owners (like myself) have old 20gb pro model or Arcade. That is also reason why I buy a lot more PSN titles than XBLA titles. My 20gb HDD is always full.

kowenicki said:
I will install, like I did with LO and SO4... obviously I deleted SO4 before much of that was explored.

Installing on the 360 is so quick its silly not to.

I knew you played and liked LO, but you played SO4 to?  did you like it?

OT: Thats... very off putting.

hahaha thats kinda funny :)