By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Media Summit 2010 HYPE & ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

trestres said:
9:5 — Dan Adelman, manager of the WiiWare and DSiWare businesses at Nintendo of America, is up to speak about downloads. 11 of the games here for us to play, Nintendo says, will be downloadable ones

SMG2, S&P2, Fling Smasher and??????

M:OM confirmed to be playable!! Unless of course it's MHTri, both would be awesome.

Doesn't that count DSiWare as well?

Around the Network

Ohh, they meant overall games, so it's 15 Wii games + 8 DS games = 23 games - 11 = 12 retail games and 11 downloadable games.

So far we've seen SMG2, Fling Smasher, S&P2, 2 Art Style games, 4 WiiWare games... 9 games so far. 6 more retail games for the Wii to be shown EXCITE.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
trestres said:
9:5 — Dan Adelman, manager of the WiiWare and DSiWare businesses at Nintendo of America, is up to speak about downloads. 11 of the games here for us to play, Nintendo says, will be downloadable ones

M:OM confirmed to be playable!! Unless of course it's MHTri, both would be awesome.

It was 15 Wii games and 8 DS games

You can fight your cat in Photo Dojo. GAME OF ALL YEARS

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

trestres said:
Ohh, they meant overall games, so it's 15 Wii games + 8 DS games = 23 games - 11 = 12 retail games and 11 downloadable games.

So far we've seen SMG2, Fling Smasher, S&P2, 2 Art Style games, 4 WiiWare games... 9 games so far. 6 more retail games for the Wii to be shown EXCITE.

yup, so that leaves umm monster hunter tri and metroid and.....wii music 2?

Wasn't there also a guitar hero in there? I dunno.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
You can fight your cat in Photo Dojo. GAME OF ALL YEARS

!!!! DO WANT

trestres said:

15 Wii / 8 DS games playable may not mean 15 Wii / 8 DS games shown.

I doubt Other M is playable, but I'm pretty sure it's going to close out the event.

you guys should watch the photo fighter videos on youtube. They are pretty great. I'll probably get it.

Pre-orders for SMG2 will skyrocket this week.

Khuutra said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
trestres said:

It was 15 Wii games and 8 DS games

I know, but trestres assumed all 11 downloadable were Wii games when I'm assuming DSiWare should be counted into it as well.